Dad

In The News

obsessed much?  

"Just went for a walk in the park & received fulsome support from a group of Americans, two Filipinos, an Italian man, a French lady & a Polish woman with striking red hair who informed me I have 'the total backing of my entire country!'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/piers-morgan-boasts-hes-constantly-23883184.amp

26 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

obsessed much?  

"Just went for a walk in the park & received fulsome support from a group of Americans, two Filipinos, an Italian man, a French lady & a Polish woman with striking red hair who informed me I have 'the total backing of my entire country!'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/piers-morgan-boasts-hes-constantly-23883184.amp

A despicable man. As are his supporters 

To be fair Meg is a total self obsessed cow, just something not right about her. Will be tears ahead.

Pity Duke is dead, he'd have known what to do.

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

To be fair Meg is a total self obsessed cow, just something not right about her. Will be tears ahead.

GBN

Posted (edited)

I refuse to believe that he ever walks in parks.

He must be accompanied by several burly minders at all times if so...

I'm a man of love and peace but even looking at his fucked up coupon on a wee phone screen would make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder..  

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

21 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Don’t think the plans aren’t in place.

@bebo

Can dildo voters be named alongside the vote? I seem to be getting hit by a lot of them, I know the probable culprits but want to be sure before I bring street justice. Would feel really awful beating up someone in error, a faux pas, would hurt my feelings. Thanks. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 11

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

obsessed much?  

He's going to have to accept that he's not getting in her knickers at some point the big dope.

Posted (edited)

Cheers bebo, PM received, it's ok with me to just  private message the names of those responsible, I withdraw my request.

Edited by daytripping
  • Dildo on Bonnet 8

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@bebo

Can dildo voters be named alongside the vote? I seem to be getting hit by a lot of them, I know the probable culprits but want to be sure before I bring street justice. Would feel really awful beating up someone in error, a faux pas, would hurt my feelings. Thanks. 

I've seen that on other forums. It's a good idea but there is an art to the mysterious dildo and it'd be a shame to see that lost

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@bebo

Agreed. It's sleekit otherwise and not the NE way. Get some accountability into the upvoting and downvoting childishness.

Just cos that frat brat put likes and dislikes into his facepoof shit, doesn't mean you copy him, bebo dildo. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 8

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've seen that on other forums. It's a good idea but there is an art to the mysterious dildo and it'd be a shame to see that lost

I know the people who give me them to me, just jesting really, I think it's funny. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Agreed. It's sleekit otherwise and not the NE way. Get some accountability into the upvoting and downvoting childishness.

Just cos that frat brat put likes and dislikes into his facepoof shit, doesn't mean you copy him, bebo dildo. 

I agree, best being upfront, it is sleekit. I dish out plenty and wouldn't mind them knowing.

11 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@bebo

I'm nae a shite bag Dayts.

I dildo'd this post and the one after, just to amuse myself.

It didn't amuse me as much as I thought it would, but I'm owning up anyways.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

It's brilliant complaining about down votes, attracts more, like moths to a light. LOL 

Great bantz ladz. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, daytripping said:

I agree, best being upfront, it is sleekit. I dish out plenty and wouldn't mind them knowing.

I also want them to know, not that I don't tell them.

Thanks for the reminder of you shitty sheet man, @Grays Babylon 1875. I'd forgotten about that invention of mine. He's a wrong un for sure, the food-spitting BoD mutant but I need to dildo him more and remind him of his station in life, in Chinglish of course. 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm nae a shite bag Dayts.

I dildo'd this post and the one after, just to amuse myself.

It didn't amuse me as much as I thought it would, but I'm owning up anyways.

More the merrier min, haha. 

Gotta have your critics 

And if they’re chocolates like Big Hat Logan, you’re doing something right 

keep on keepin on 

• Upvote 1

Get any action with Nurse Gladys last night dayts it was she overcome with grief about Phil?

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Get any action with Nurse Gladys last night dayts it was she overcome with grief about Phil?

Think of a Lionel Ritchie classic song, fucking red raw the day. Tits are fucking massive, ex of 20 years had small pert with big nipples, these big things are taking a bit of getting used to.

Edited by daytripping

29 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Who will win the national?

Any Second Now 

53 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Think of a Lionel Ritchie classic song, fucking red raw the day. Tits are fucking massive, ex of 20 years had small pert with big nipples, these big things are taking a bit of getting used to.

Stuck on you ?

20 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Any Second Now 

First reply wins.

Any Second Now

11/1

Win - 5:15 Aintree

Bet Reference O/2295772/0004309/F

Total Stake:
£10.00
Total Returns:
£120.00

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Pics? 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Are they big heavy beasts or are they those big ones that are light, like they're empty? I like both types.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Are they big heavy beasts or are they those big ones that are light, like they're empty? I like both types.

Fuck sake. 😭