Dad

In The News

42 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If any professional footballer reads the story and still continues to "take the knee", they should be swiftly hunted down and dealt with in the most appropriate manner. 

Firing squad, thrown in a venomous snake pit, or run over slowly by an army tank. 

This is why people find it hard to like you. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If any professional footballer reads the story and still continues to "take the knee", they should be swiftly hunted down and dealt with in the most appropriate manner. 

Firing squad, thrown in a venomous snake pit, or run over slowly by an army tank. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Some folk are just born evil.

Aye we gots one here. 

Absolutely away wi the goblins.  

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

This is why people find it hard to like you. 

It's always been a thing min. I've accepted it. Life is Life.

Different opinions and perspectives make life healthy. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:07 PM, Parklife said:

Kelt would destroy you in any debate. 

That's not "science" that's made you believe that. Seems you don't know what facts are after all.  

Forgive me Parky, I have not been online for a few weeks (the weans had chicken pox, and other hassles - I also had 1/2 oz of doobie to get through, sadly now accomplished).

Kelt is a great and interesting guy - whom I like a lot - but who has had me blocked for years now, because he is not comfortable hearing views which are not his own.

And so he would obviously struggle to destroy me in debate, when he refuses even to meet me on the field of honour.

And I am afraid it is a scientific fact that a new human life is created at the moment of conception. From that point on, a new life with 46 chromosomes is observable - 23 each from mother and father.  A life with 46 chromosomes is called a human being.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Forgive me Parky, I have not been online for a few weeks (the weans had chicken pox, and other hassles - I also had 1/2 oz of doobie to get through, sadly now accomplished).

Kelt is a great and interesting guy - whom I like a lot - but who has had me blocked for years now, because he is not comfortable hearing views which are not his own.

And so he would obviously struggle to destroy me in debate, when he refuses even to meet me on the field of honour.

And I am afraid it is a scientific fact that a new human life is created at the moment of conception. From that point on, a new life with 46 chromosomes is observable - 23 each from mother and father.  A life with 46 chromosomes is called a human being.

When are you buying more weed?

Edited by maryhilldon
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/4/2021 at 11:08 PM, manboobs109 said:

It's why the "protect the NHS" chat didn't cut any ice with me. Why does an institution that murders thousands of babies deserve protecting?

Its a very mixed up organisation alright, and heavily politicised to boot.

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

When are you buying more weed?

Not before pay day anyway. So a few barren weeks (at least) ahead.  How come?

There's always something attacking my finances, swimming lessons for the kids is the latest lol.

Amazing to think that 10-15 years ago - as a bold, single man - I would burn 2 oz a month*.  These days (with nursery bills etc) I can barely afford the odd 1/2 oz, which admittedly lasts about 5-6 weeks now im married with kids.

*they were discounted ounces, from a friend who bulk grew.  I shudder to think what money I might have wasted on all that, but they were great days lol.  The cost was prob the main reason I started my own personal grow back then.  (my quality and yields outshone my friends too).

22 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

You stop posting when you have weed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You stop posting when you have weed.

+1 haha very funny (I dont always byraway).

Here was me thinking you were going to offer me a good deal too. You always disappoint.

27 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Fuck off CS you inane paedo loving cunt

Fuck up, you have been desperately looking for a reason to exist ever since tup was banned.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

+1 haha very funny (I dont always byraway).

Here was me thinking you were going to offer me a good deal too. You always disappoint.

God shall provide for you.

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Time for a log off and a wee lie doon Mary.

Fuck sake.

You tired aye?

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

There's always something attacking my finances, swimming lessons for the kids is the latest lol.

Amazing to think that 10-15 years ago - as a bold, single man - I would burn 2 oz a month*.  These days (with nursery bills etc) I can barely afford the odd 1/2 oz, which admittedly lasts about 5-6 weeks now im married with kids.

*they were discounted ounces, from a friend who bulk grew.  I shudder to think what money I might have wasted on all that, but they were great days lol.  The cost was prob the main reason I started my own personal grow back then.  (my quality and yields outshone my friends too).

Work harder, fucking catholics always feeling sorry for themselves.

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

God shall provide for you.

When did Willie branch out into dealing?

Probably a safer investment than chippers right enough

8 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Work harder, fucking catholics always feeling sorry for themselves.

Spend their lives worshiping shit that doesn’t exist  whilst using it to cover up child abuse. Always someone else’s fault

a fucking weasel of a man. 

The catholics get a hard time over kid bumming considering the govt and police have been involved in it too. And the muzzies

7 hours ago, Dad said:

Where zombies are found tbf

Aren't you a fugitive from the weeg on interpol's red list hiding out in America?

35 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The catholics get a hard time over kid bumming considering the govt and police have been involved in it too. And the muzzies

Rife in Africa aswell. 

Yet yer Bob Geldofs organise concerts for them to  subsidise the anal ploughing.