Dad

In The News

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

4 a month, 10 last month, who cares?

What you expect the government to do?

Thick cunt. 

Hiya Rocket Hiya Pal.

Well as someone who has confessed to taking Crack before I reckon you should become a "special" advisor to the government on the subject.

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Thick cunt. 

The Scot Gov druggie minister was forced to resign a few months ago because they had made a complete mess of handling it.

Does'nt really concern me what they do but can anybody explain why they are given methadone instead of just sending them to a secure establishment and forced off drugs completely.

I would give them 2 chances at this then leave them to it if they balls up.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're interested enough to want to ask questions and yet you're knowledgeable enough to offer the answers.

This wouldn't be yet another post to get in your political agenda again would it?

Get off your high horse.

I gave my opinion and asked a simple question.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:14 AM, Bad_Mobby said:

The cunt needs to skip his breakfasts

9-AA4-C570-9126-4648-A108-DF412-C9-A9-A3

To think he was shagging Kate Moss. 

That plate of food probably weighs more than her. 

You would need a pot of tea for that size of brekkie.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Thick cunt. 

How am I taking a pop at the Govt by pointing out their druggie minister had to resign for being hopeless and Sturgeon said she was now taking personal resposibility for it?

You were the one who brought the Govt into it in your weird reply to FFS.

As for being boring,pot/kettle/black.

45 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

The Scot Gov druggie minister was forced to resign a few months ago because they had made a complete mess of handling it.

Does'nt really concern me what they do but can anybody explain why they are given methadone instead of just sending them to a secure establishment and forced off drugs completely.

Exactly 

We should be encouraging the cunts to overdose and die

I know a few guys who have been on heroin since their mid-teens and methadone for the majority of the 30 odd years since (whilst still committing crimes, often against OAP's to fund the shit they take on top of their daily script). These cunts live a miserable existence and bring misery to all they commit crimes against in following their chosen lifestyle. (and they get the highest rate of benefits as well).

When they do overdose (and someone finds them)......they get an arseful of naloxone and within the hour they're back on the streets.

I would only give them one chance. And that chance is getting put into a secure unit (not prison but with similar restrictions to ensure adherance) and given a reducing dose regimen of Methadone over a 3 month period, followed by at least a further 4 weeks clean where they cannot instantly access any shit and claim they weren't totally clean. Fuck it up and society should be allowed to treat them like the pieces of shit they truly are. 

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

As for being boring,pot/kettle/black.

Yir both wankers but at least Rocket has a bit of character about him. 

You don't even know why you chose yir own username (apparently). 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Exactly 

We should be encouraging the cunts to overdose and die

I know a few guys who have been on heroin since their mid-teens and methadone for the majority of the 30 odd years since (whilst still committing crimes, often against OAP's to fund the shit they take on top of their daily script). These cunts live a miserable existence and bring misery to all they commit crimes against in following their chosen lifestyle. (and they get the highest rate of benefits as well).

When they do overdose (and someone finds them)......they get an arseful of naloxone and within the hour they're back on the streets.

I would only give them one chance. And that chance is getting put into a secure unit (not prison but with similar restrictions to ensure adherance) and given a reducing dose regimen of Methadone over a 3 month period, followed by at least a further 4 weeks clean where they cannot instantly access any shit and claim they weren't totally clean. Fuck it up and society should be allowed to treat them like the pieces of shit they truly are. 

I agree with this but I'd give them a second chance every 5-10 years. I can it sounds brutal (if yir a pussy) but it'd genuinely do a lot of them the world of good and they'd thank you for it. 

54 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Methadone in a controlled environment (pharmacy or such like) is meant to be given as a legal safer alternative to smack. Gradually reduce the dose and wean the person off. Problem is many people stay on for it for years, decades even.

There are not adequate facilities to take all the addicts and safety manage cold turkey withdrawal. 

lots of addicts post cold turkey would just be straight on it again. 

complex issue, roots in poverty and deprivation etc. 

no easy fix. No pun intended. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

I agree with this but I'd give them a second chance every 5-10 years. I can it sounds brutal (if yir a pussy) but it'd genuinely do a lot of them the world of good and they'd thank you for it. 

Thanks so you agree with me.

Just now, elephantstone78 said:

Methadone in a controlled environment (pharmacy or such like) is meant to be given as a legal safer alternative to smack. Gradually reduce the dose and wean the person off. Problem is many people stay on for it for years, decades even.

There are not adequate facilities to take all the addicts and safety manage cold turkey withdrawal. 

lots of addicts post cold turkey would just be straight on it again. 

complex issue, roots in poverty and deprivation etc. 

no easy fix. No pun intended. 

They all queue up at the chemist for their methadone , then head out for more drugs as normal.

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Thanks so you agree with me.

I'd say our views are aligned on this occasion. Although I should have said "another" not "second" so in theory they'd have unlimited chances, just one every 5-10 years. 

See if you fancied getting into the ol' heroin would you be better doing methadone first and work your way up?

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

It’s to do with sunlight for farmers or some shit. They need it sunnier at 4.30am for molesting animals.

You don’t hear rapists campaigning for more darkness. Selfish teuchtars fucking up folks sleep patterns.

It means it'd be darker at 4.30am though

Just now, manboobs109 said:

It means it'd be darker at 4.30am though

You better tell them 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

See if you fancied getting into the ol' heroin would you be better doing methadone first and work your way up?

Methadone is waaaaaayyyy stronger than the shit available on the streets. There's so much crap mixed in with the heroin to make it go further (bisto, talcum powder etc) that there's only enough heroin just to keep them rattling for more.

Most "junkies" don't even take heroin. It's prescription shit bought illegally in the main.

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Methadone is waaaaaayyyy stronger than the shit available on the streets. There's so much crap mixed in with the heroin to make it go further (bisto, talcum powder etc) that there's only enough heroin just to keep them rattling for more.

Must smell nice and you could put it on yir denner.

Lumps of gravy intravenously must be tricky tho. 

Choco nesquick would work well also. 

Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Id mix my heroin with mustard

Guffie mustard?

Just now, Joe pike said:

Guffie mustard?

Fuck the guffs (but yes)

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Methadone Pretty .. Who sang this ace song?

Katy Perry?

or, the wombles?

The first proposal for daylight savings time came from builder William Willet, as according to Dr Richard Dunn, senior curator for the History of Science at the Royal Observatory Greenwich, he was “incensed at the ‘waste’ of useful daylight during the summer.

Mr Willet said: “Though the sun had been up for hours as he rode his horse through Chislehurst and Petts Wood, people were still asleep in bed”.

He proposed the clocks changing in a pamphlet titled The Waste of Daylight which was

Unfortunately, Mr Willet did not see his idea come to be as he died in 1915, and the first change to the clocks came in 1916.