Dad

In The News

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Expect more proteges of Mo Farah coming our way very soon by the dinghy load....

https://www.24matins.uk/topnews/int/somali-opposition-fighters-cordon-off-parts-of-tense-capital-2-280484?utm_source=opera&utm_campaign=politics

I thought Ramadan was a time for peace, rejoicing and reflection but obviously not unless I'm mistaken🤔. Please forgive my naivety but I am nae a Muslim so don't frequent the mosque on the Spital.

Check how skinny the soldier in the 2nd pic down is, could blow the cunt over. 

Weird how these people are too lazy to work and feed themselves but always find the time and money to fight each other. Continent going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Weird how these people are too lazy to work and feed themselves but always find the time and money to fight each other. Continent going nowhere.

Too lazy to work 😂 

You're so thick it's genuinely laughable 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Dildo on Bonnet 4

59 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Expect more proteges of Mo Farah coming our way very soon by the dinghy load....

https://www.24matins.uk/topnews/int/somali-opposition-fighters-cordon-off-parts-of-tense-capital-2-280484?utm_source=opera&utm_campaign=politics

I thought Ramadan was a time for peace, rejoicing and reflection but obviously not unless I'm mistaken🤔. Please forgive my naivety but I am nae a Muslim so don't frequent the mosque on the Spital.

Country goes to war (like ours has many times) 

It must b cuz of da relijun 🤤 

50 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Said it before,it's the heat. It must fry your brain being under the sun constantly. It's oppressive as fuck .

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Too lazy to work 😂 

You're so thick it's genuinely laughable 

Why is Africa so fucked then Consi? Can't all be our fault surely?

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Said it before,it's the heat. It must fry your brain being under the sun constantly. It's oppressive as fuck .

They should all just do night shifts, easier to work.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That theory holds except in Oz, the US and colonial Africa. 

Not sure what they have in common though 

28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why is Africa so fucked then Consi? Can't all be our fault surely?

To the surprise of absolutely no cunt, Moobs is in dire need of a history lesson.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

To the surprise of absolutely no cunt, Moobs is in dire need of a history lesson.

Ah so it is our fault.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Ah so it is our fault.

What? 

Why do people have to explain things to you look a child? Try and objectively observe the history of Africa, and then tell me where you think the issues of modern day Africa lay. It's a very complex issue, largely fuelled by the desire of Chinese, American, British and other European countries perceived "need" for their natural resources.

They get routinely fucked over. Everyone chalks it up to the dictators etc etc, but if you actually look closely, who's funding the dictators? Who's providing the arms for the civil wars? Why are they doing it? 

It's certainly a lot more complex than their religion or in Dayts words "laziness." 

It's astounding that has to be explained to an adult. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What? 

Why do people have to explain things to you look a child? Try and objectively observe the history of Africa, and then tell me where you think the issues of modern day Africa lay. It's a very complex issue, largely fuelled by the desire of Chinese, American, British and other European countries perceived "need" for their natural resources.

They get routinely fucked over. Everyone chalks it up to the dictators etc etc, but if you actually look closely, who's funding the dictators? Who's providing the arms for the civil wars? Why are they doing it? 

It's certainly a lot more complex than their religion or in Dayts words "laziness." 

It's astounding that has to be explained to an adult. 

Calm down Consi. You can just say "I don't know"

25 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

That theory holds except in Oz, the US and colonial Africa. 

Not sure what they have in common though 

I agree. Any uprising was nipped in the bud early doors coupled with long term strategies to make it look like it's for the host's benefit. 

40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Calm down Consi. You can just say "I don't know"

No, I don't know. I don't know the exact reason, because there isn't an exact reason. 

There are heaps and heaps of different reasons.

Not because they are "too lazy to work" or because they are black, or whatever other shite some idiot will come away with. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Yer absolutely bang on, Dayts min. The natives of these countries always plead poverty and some even put themselves forward as the "face" for an appeal that inevitably airs on our TVs at mealtimes in order to try to pull at our heartstrings and give them coin. 

However, as you quite rightly say, they always find the time and coin for armed battle against each other, whilst choosing to not address the social issues that has landed them in the position they continually find themselves in. 

The boy in the second picture you allude to has legs like twigs but obviously is as hard as nails 😉 as he is tooled up and won't be scared to use it when the time comes. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No, I don't know. I don't know the exact reason, because there isn't an exact reason. 

There are heaps and heaps of different reasons.

Not because they are "too lazy to work" or because they are black, or whatever other shite some idiot will come away with. 

So you do know why but you do know why not.

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/26/us-police-killings-black-americans-crimes-against-humanity

An interesting take from this article is the fact the USA doesn't recognise the court of international human rights. Wonder why that would be? 

Because then they'd have to recognise the atrocities and land thefts in Israel,  and that's never gonna happen. 

7 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

They should be subjected to the same sick acts they performed on those poor kids.

A jail term is not enough for sick fucks like these.

Cunts like this are a good argument for lethal injection.  They'll still only be in their 40s when released,  and they'll still be just as warped. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Because then they'd have to recognise the atrocities and land thefts in Israel,  and that's never gonna happen. 

That's one reason, but a true one. 

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Life imprisonment, should be the case 

Rubbish. Bullet in the back of the head. If you are confident enough of their guilt to lock them up for life why not save everyone a lot of hassle by executing them?

Love RATM

37 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Life imprisonment, should be the case 

Being such a learned man, I'm surprised you are saying that, considering life imprisonment can carry a minimum incarceration tariff of only 3 years.

Surely a whole life tariff is the least these beasts should get and what you meant?

However, manboobs's suggestion is the only sentence appropriate for these grotesque cunts. 

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Rubbish. Bullet in the back of the head. If you are confident enough of their guilt to lock them up for life why not save everyone a lot of hassle by executing them?

Surely get out easier that way? 

Capital punishment a tricky one. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Being such a learned man, I'm surprised you are saying that, considering life imprisonment can carry a minimum incarceration tariff of only 3 years.

Surely a whole life tariff is the least these beasts should get and what you meant?

However, manboobs's suggestion is the only sentence appropriate for these grotesque cunts. 

Ok

17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

This seems clinical, cold and calculating and I therefore don't agree.

Assuming we can get the burden of proof up to beyond ALL reasonable doubt, you're missing the public benefit and community angle.

The old hanging days were of the right idea. Maybe a bit of torture first and a funny man with a microphone but not only would it be a fucking good laff, it would get other nonces (and gays and trans and rapists etc.) to think about their actions for a wee mintie. A day for all the family AND an excellent deterrent. 

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

They should be subjected to the same sick acts they performed on those poor kids.

A jail term is not enough for sick fucks like these.

Yeah, just read the article proper. 

That fat beast needs fucking mangled, her defence was a low IQ 😂 

Fuck em

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ok

OK, a two letter symbolism that means so much, a bit like the word "if" (a lovely moving song by Kojak).