Dad

In The News

53 minutes ago, Henry said:

Probably doesn’t happen that often in chartered accountancy, for example, or deep sea diving. 

What accountants fucking over the person paying for his services?

39 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Ever fucked a skate? I've heard fishermen and chefs are big in that game? meant to be like a womans vag for any virgins on here. Probably best chucking in the micro for a minute first, I'm no expert though, cold may be better. I'd skip the foreplay.

Never had the privilege?, mind am a chef! Not a NE chef😂😂.(run fluffy one run)

quite open in the bedroom department (woman only) but naw, humping fish,animals etc, not my thing.

ps I don’t believe in microwaves.hate them, lazy device.folk in the 60s shouting about radiation being dangerous as fuck then microwaves turn up like a fart in the wind and it’s, aye use these machines there brilliant, 60 year later and cancer is through the roof!, nae fucking wonder😂

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Never had the privilege?, mind am a chef! Not a NE chef😂😂.(run fluffy one run)

quite open in the bedroom department (woman only) but naw, humping fish,animals etc, not my thing.

ps I don’t believe in microwaves.hate them, lazy device.folk in the 60s shouting about radiation being dangerous as fuck then microwaves turn up like a fart in the wind and it’s, aye use these machines there brilliant, 60 year later and cancer is through the roof!, nae fucking wonder😂

My new place has a built in oven/microwave thing on top of the big oven. I can't get my head round how it works with metal inside it. So much better than a micro on the worktop though, highly recommend one. Think if I get cancer it will be the nicotine sticks not a heated pie that caused it.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My new place has a built in oven/microwave thing on top of the big oven. I can't get my head round how it works with metal inside it. So much better than a micro on the worktop though, highly recommend one. Think if I get cancer it will be the nicotine sticks not a heated pie that caused it.

Good point, itl be my weed puffing without a filter that’ll do it for me, fuck it

ping with impunity

Edited by Dons79
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I thought you gave them up?

I tried but was only denying myself some hard earned enjoyment and felt I was losing some street cred, so back on a pack a day.

Just now, milne_afc said:

I tried but was only denying myself some hard earned enjoyment and felt I was losing some street cred, so back on a pack a day.

I don't miss them at all, 8+ years later. Still addicted to nicotine (spray) but know I'll never have a fag again. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't miss them at all, 8+ years later. Still addicted to nicotine (spray) but know I'll never have a fag again. 

I’d have to stop all other vices to go 8 years without a tab and that’s no life for anyone. Coming up for 30 years, I must be due a carriage clock or a fountain pen.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I've set up another attempt, call tomorrow morning from the chemist. I can do it ok with patches but miss the breaks at work and the routine. Going to patches this time and also using a vape, still want that smoke feeling. Really feel this is my time, getting old, now or never. It's too fucking expensive.

Edit, My last attempt lasted 4 days till the weekend hit, then a couple days the next week, pretty poor.

Edited by daytripping

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That spray stuff is alright 

mate here is addicted to it - I take a few blasts now and again 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I insist. I'll give you 6/4. Your 100 v my 150. 

nah.   I agreed. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

nah.   I agreed. 

Fair play Hanz.  Go Team Scotland 🏆⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

At one point my brother was chewing nicotine gum, vaping and smoking about 20 a day.

Started the gum to quit the fags, started vaping to quit the chewing gum then started back smoking to quit the vape and the chewing gum.

Cost the poor cunt a fortune.

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-57081848

Mon the Arabs. 

Farce the way main stream media reports on Israel. They deliberately miss out the context of the last 100 years, and always paint Palestine as the aggressors. 

Mon the Palestine ana. 

Yeah, everything they mention what happened yesterday they should be forced into doing a recap of the last 100 years as well.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-57081848

Mon the Arabs. 

Farce the way main stream media reports on Israel. They deliberately miss out the context of the last 100 years, and always paint Palestine as the aggressors. 

Mon the Palestine ana. 

Why do people give a fuck about Israel and surrounding areas. 

13 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Why do people care about human rights, and the involvement of their own governments in the farce? 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Probably because it's the biggest affront to humanity how genocide has been allowed to go on for over half a century.

Should they be allowed to steal Palestinian land and kill them just because they (supposedly *) suffered genocide themselves in WW2?

* David Irving said it didn't happen or was grossly exaggerated. I wasn't there so can't comment. I did live next to Belsen for six years but I don't know if the slaughtered were jews or just general vagabonds, again by reason of age. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah, everything they mention what happened yesterday they should be forced into doing a recap of the last 100 years as well.

"HAMAS strike rockets and kill 3 Israeli women."

Failed to mention in the week prior, Palestinians were being forcibly removed from their homes in the West Bank. 

It's not the same, but has parallels to how Ireland was/is reported on. 

"The IRA have blown up a church" 

Why? 

There is a video of the guy saying these things, but we don't contextualise the violence with direct quotes from the settlers. 

Again, mon the Palestine. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Probably because it's the biggest affront to humanity how genocide has been allowed to go on for over half a century.

Should they be allowed to steal Palestinian land and kill them just because they (supposedly *) suffered genocide themselves in WW2?

* David Irving said it didn't happen or was grossly exaggerated. I wasn't there so can't comment. I did live next to Belsen for six years but I don't know if the slaughtered were jews or just general vagabonds, again by reason of age. 

Agree with the first paragraph, but totally disagree with the suggestion of Holocaust denial. 

It's not Jews people are angry at (or it shouldn't be) it's the Israeli, American and British government, and the fuds at the EU. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Agree with the first paragraph, but totally disagree with the suggestion of Holocaust denial. 

It's not Jews people are angry at (or it shouldn't be) it's the Israeli, American and British government, and the fuds at the EU. 

I didn't do denial. I don't believe everything I'm told anyway and on a subject that I have no direct experience of, nor was I there, I am unqualified to know. I am aware that some people have disputed the official versions and I am also very aware that I would be locked up if I said it didn't happen, which is why I chose my words very carefully. 

30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I didn't do denial. I don't believe everything I'm told anyway and on a subject that I have no direct experience of, nor was I there, I am unqualified to know. I am aware that some people have disputed the official versions and I am also very aware that I would be locked up if I said it didn't happen, which is why I chose my words very carefully. 

Plenty soldiers who liberated the camps probably wouldn't debate the severity of the Holocaust, or those persecuted. 

The British government told the press to downplay the plight of the Jewish people in Europe during WWII in order to curry favour for the war effort.

Its possible to think what's happening in Israel is completely wrong without getting tied up in anti Jewish conspiracy theories. 

There are plenty of Jewish denounces of Israel. Doubting the severity of the Holocaust, and other such nonsense, only takes away from the pro Palestine cause. 

This is shaping up to be classic Consi again, where despite agreeing on the principal point, your carelessness leads to conflict.

I have no doubt that the liberators witnessed great trauma. It's not just human accounts but possibly nature to. Belsen is bizarre. Despite being a considerable acreage of the rolling heathland, no wildlife choose to live there. The birds don't even sing within the perimeter boundaries of what was the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

The question being asked - after we agreed that the occupation of Palestine and their slaughter was wrong - was the mindset of the jewish state.

All I asked was whether they felt justified in committing genocide upon others because another nation had committed it upon them. Given that we are aware of disputes to the official accounts, it is always prudent to acknowledge the dispute without coming down on either side. That's all I did. It's the correct thing to do. I'm not asking or exploring the question of why the juden were expunged from over 100 countries. I'm not considering the specific reasons why they have been persecuted throughout history. I find it incongruous how the persecuted have become the world's biggest persecutors and perhaps given their history, they might have been more sensitive to the plight of others? Or maybe they're fucking cunts and that's why they got chased out of Aberdeen in the early 1970's. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is shaping up to be classic Consi again, where despite agreeing on the principal point, your carelessness leads to conflict.

I have no doubt that the liberators witnessed great trauma. It's not just human accounts but possibly nature to. Belsen is bizarre. Despite being a considerable acreage of the rolling heathland, no wildlife choose to live there. The birds don't even sing within the perimeter boundaries of what was the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

The question being asked - after we agreed that the occupation of Palestine and their slaughter was wrong - was the mindset of the jewish state.

All I asked was whether they felt justified in committing genocide upon others because another nation had committed it upon them. Given that we are aware of disputes to the official accounts, it is always prudent to acknowledge the dispute without coming down on either side. That's all I did. It's the correct thing to do. I'm not asking or exploring the question of why the juden were expunged from over 100 countries. I'm not considering the specific reasons why they have been persecuted throughout history. I find it incongruous how the persecuted have become the world's biggest persecutors and perhaps given their history, they might have been more sensitive to the plight of others? Or maybe they're fucking cunts and that's why they got chased out of Aberdeen in the early 1970's. 

Anti Semitic shite, in just about every sentence. 

I'll let you keep making yourself look an arse without getting too involved. 

Carry on, old boy. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why do people care about human rights, and the involvement of their own governments in the farce? 

Do people do that aswell. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Anti Semitic shite, in just about every sentence. 

I'll let you keep making yourself look an arse without getting too involved. 

Carry on, old boy. 

Oh dear. Insulting rhetoric being introduced. This is a pattern isn't it?

Please teach me the error of my ways.

Let's start with words and the English language. Actually, that's all we've got on a forum like this isn't it?

We know that the authorities tell us that anti semitism exists and that it's bad but you now accuse me of it. Can you please point out one sentence of mine? You don't need to show all the anti semitism in "just about every sentence". One will do.

Please exercise the critical thinking capacity to be able to distinguish between statements and questions. 

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/death-debauchery-rock-n-roll-madman-has-had-day/

Wild stories of excess and idiocy that once turned rock stars into heroes now make them look like fools. But are the new breed much better?

@cheesepipes

Like the faggots from that band 1975??

My heroes will continue to be sexist alcoholics with a history of drug abuse and sexual assault. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Oh dear. Insulting rhetoric being introduced. This is a pattern isn't it?

Please teach me the error of my ways.

Let's start with words and the English language. Actually, that's all we've got on a forum like this isn't it?

We know that the authorities tell us that anti semitism exists and that it's bad but you now accuse me of it. Can you please point out one sentence of mine? You don't need to show all the anti semitism in "just about every sentence". One will do.

Please exercise the critical thinking capacity to be able to distinguish between statements and questions. 

Keep going.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Keep going.

Do you ignore inconvenient questions too?

Are you a mutant Consi?

• Downvote 1