George Floyd

Joe pike

What happened to Floyd was was wrong and requires to justice to be served, but the movement it has created is pure self-indulgence and mis-direction.

That black lives matter is a message to be chiefly received by black people themselves, their own conduct (murders, abortions) and not police brutality are the main reasons why their lives are cheap.

Its the same anywhere there is a significant black population, be it an african nation or major US city, always complete lawlessness and wholesale murder.

Its actually a fucking cheek we need to listen to their whining and all this kneeling at the football etc.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Its the same anywhere there is a significant black population, be it an african nation or major US city, always complete lawlessness and wholesale murder.

Is there a successful or affluent black community anywhere in the world,  including African countries?  It can't always be someone elses fault can it? 

32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For which he served 5 years in prison. 

Crime committed, sentence served. 

You can't later murder someone and say, "Aye, but he committed armed robbery" as a justification. 

So I presume this pregnant woman he robbed at gunpoint can now sue George Floyd's estate for say 10 million.

Seems only fair.

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Is there a successful or affluent black community anywhere in the world,  including African countries?  It can't always be someone elses fault can it? 

There was a famous one in America... you can look up the Tulsa Race Massacre. 

Since then, affluent blacks tend to just move into white areas. 

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

So I presume this pregnant woman he robbed at gunpoint can now sue George Floyd's estate for say 10 million.

Seems only fair.

Yeah, I guess there's no reason she couldn't file a civil lawsuit. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No but there are millions around the world expressing opinions on this subject and many of them are bad guys, their bigotry, racism and narrow minds coming to the fore. 

You didn't even know Floyd had served time for armed robbery of a pregnant woman,  now your an expert and know about the opinions of millions of people on the subject?  That's a fair leap in the space of a few hours. 

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why did they get compensation, considering nothing has been proven or decided yet apart from the fact Floyd had an unhealthy amount of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine in his system that may have been the primary and only cause of his death?

Cause BLM!

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

That's what I am saying, I am blaming them, not someone else.

Of course there are successful and affluent black communities, unfortunately the media and black culture concentrate on certain types of personality which gives the wrong impression.

Look at people like Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice and (especially now) Candace Owens.  Those are just some names I know (not Celebs) from afar, there will obviously be many more.

American liberal society has totally jumped the shark about racism,  implying that Police are keen to shoot black criminals dead while taking great care to arrest white felons alive.  Absolute nonsense.

Recently there was a mass shooting in colorado and the shooter was taken alive. All the liberals were tweeting "of course he alive, he is white" - then they fell over themselves to delete tweets when it transpired he was of middle east origin. Wankers.

This is the aim of identity politics to fracture society into different groups - black / white, male / female, LGBT / normal - and then play them off against each other.  Politicians can then wield great power in relative peace, while everyone is at each others throats about racism, sexism, homophobia etc.  Its all nonsense.

Thats one reason I like the Scottish Family Party, because they are overtly against identity politics.  Look at the great care the SNP takes to cultivate its LGBT, female and muslim followings.  Sturgeon is ID politics to the core.