George Floyd

Joe pike

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

20-25 is my guess.

Guy's a sociopath, so regardless of the what's and why's, it'll be good to see him locked up for a good while. 

Cops tend to be cunts, and he's right there at the tippy top of cuntery. 

Still be some rioting and looting though.

Time for new trainers and jeans.

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Pay for things with counterfeit bills, expect the cops to be phoned (and story goes he was high according to shop assistant).

When asked to step out the vehicle, don't try and hide said counterfeit bills down the side of your car. Did he deserve to die? No, never.

Example set however, 22 and a half years was not a shock. The boy showed no emotion whatsoever or apologise. Wonder what he means about stories will come out? Weird guy to be honest.

Fuck him. He will be bummed in prison.

If I've learned anything about prison from watching YouTube videos, it's that this cop is going to be kept away from general population. 

The total lack of emotion as he murders Floyd is the most disturbing facet of the whole incident. I mean, that speaks of a real fucking psychological disconnect that this cop, a guy with a huge amount of power over normal people, has reached a point where he feels he can just go right ahead and kill another human being on the street, in front of a crowd of people, and his heart rate never gets above resting. He almost seemed bored with the whole murder. "Ima just kill this guy right quick so I can get on with the rest of my day."

I'd like to see a full psychological evaluation done on this guy, and on the other cops in his department. 

spacer.png

• Dildo 1