The Cryptos

Ke1t

Finally going to take the plunge and buy the Cryptos. 

Obviously by tomorrow I'll be a pro, but today I have no fucking idea how best to find and buy a Cryptos. 

I'm sure some of you lads are... at least until tomorrow... way more informed about this shit than I am, so how do YOU go about acquiring and storing a Crypto?  Do you use an exchange or a broker, and do you use a hardware or software wallet?

Planning to get Bitcoin and Etherium, if that helps? 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Finally going to take the plunge and buy the Cryptos. 

Obviously by tomorrow I'll be a pro, but today I have no fucking idea how best to find and buy a Cryptos. 

I'm sure some of you lads are... at least until tomorrow... way more informed about this shit than I am, so how do YOU go about acquiring and storing a Crypto?  Do you use an exchange or a broker, and do you use a hardware or software wallet?

Planning to get Bitcoin and Etherium, if that helps? 

buy it low min, then sell it high

13 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

That isn't the only way to make money gambling on financial markets, spotting trends, hypes, data-analyse, risk taking, and human psychology are important too. 

Is your trade crypto or de*fi? No me either so don't try to make money on it.

Pick a horse and ride it.

Said as someone who edited legal articles on how regulation is going to come in.

Welcome to be wrong.

* correction i to an e

2 minutes ago, dervish said:

Is your trade crypto or difi? No me either so don't try to make money on it.

Pick a horse and ride it.

Said as someone who edited legal articles on how regulation is going to come in.

Welcome to be wrong.

I’m not say it is anything more than a gamble. But even in a gamble there are winners.

Not scared of regulation impossible to police. It’s like saying there will not be tax havens in a decade.

Look the thing is 1 in goes to 2 on something of epic risk I would cash out to pay for the new drive or something.

There's no such thing as cottage investors. Risk is higher at home.

Tesla stories of 1000% gains. Fine Jimmey Cricket why's your home town such a inequality shit show horrible hate and dispense of people.

Probably should move to maybe Texas.

Okay, so I did my research and now I'm a pro. 

Hardware wallet is ordered, unique email set up, 2 step verifications in process, just to decide which of the exchange sites get my moneys and we're off to the races. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

yer under scrutiny efter yer antics this week..xpectin ye tae try n cozy up tae cunts ye feel confident wi n ignore ither....sleekit loast soul cunt..yer bein watchd closely

While obviously (I think, it's hard to tell) not aimed at me seems an uncomfortably ugly thing to say.

19 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Bitcoin and Etherium. 

Might throw in some stupid wildcard currency, just to see how it does for laughs. 

Try the joke one with the dog on it (follow Musk on twitter if you've been so silly as not to so far for Mars level investment advice) or diversify your portfolio in many many penny shares. 

Make sure to invest heavily because once the big gains come you'll regret it.