The Cryptos

Ke1t

33 minutes ago, dervish said:

Try the joke one with the dog on it (follow Musk on twitter if you've been so silly as not to so far for Mars level investment advice) or diversify your portfolio in many many penny shares. 

Make sure to invest heavily because once the big gains come you'll regret it.

This isn't really an exercise in investment, I pay people to do that for me because I'm shit at investing sensibly,  it's more an experiment in seeing what the benefits are to having Crypto. 

I'm still 99% ignorant about what the fuck it is, though. 

Fair enough. 

That's the concept but like you say other cunts are in the ken.

Never had a desire to be my own bank make a cunt of bothering to use storage properly for images never mind £300 millions of working for sums.

Probably wrong used all my spare clock cycles up on a cancer screen saver now could be Mr Buckedy Bucks. Ain't cancer a bitch?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Woke up to a portfolio that has gained just over 10% in the last 48 hours. You must research cryptocurrency.

They normally always get pumped at the end of the week, then fall back around Sunday. Don't think you realise the swings you are about to witness but the general trend is upwards so it's all good for now. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't think I realise?

Yeah sure. You're the expert, self-appointed, exactly like you hold yourself up as the king of craft wankery.

I'll tell you what I have realised over the decades; people who present themselves as the best in anything - particularly in fields where they can't possibly be - and contrive situations to kid themselves on, these people have problems.

Never claimed to be an expert in Crypto just trying to provide some sort of advice. Won't bother next time.

Craft beer I certainly was, but not anymore.  

I'll tell you what I have realised over the decades; people who constantly accuse others about lying about anything - particularly in fields where they can't possibly know if the person is lying or not - and contrive situations to kid themselves on that they are always right, these people have problems.

• Upvote 1
On 4/3/2021 at 10:12 AM, Redforever86 said:

They normally always get pumped at the end of the week, then fall back around Sunday. Don't think you realise the swings you are about to witness but the general trend is upwards so it's all good for now. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Woke up to a portfolio that has reduced to back where it started, wiping out in 24 hours the gains made. You must avoid cryptocurrency.

29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

1. It was another you were telling to buy 2 x stuff that is lower than the time you recommended it and to avoid Ethereum which is up.

2. You were tooting, like you do/ did on craft wankery and you got it very wrong thus far. 

3. You seem reluctant to explain where your ITK derives from? What are these "more efficient" ways you claim?

1. Fair enough but who was planning to cash out this weekend? 

2. I know fuck all but if it winds you up I'll pretend I do. 

Ethereum’s Achilles Heel 

Ethereum has a long road ahead if it wants to achieve its ambition of becoming the world’s “decentralized computer." Even Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, doubts its current ability to scale, saying, “Scalability [currently] sucks; the blockchain design fundamentally relies on bottlenecks where individual nodes must process every single transaction in the entire network.”

He’s correct. The Ethereum blockchain keeps getting bigger, and exhibits an increasingly large footprint for the hardware of miners and users alike. Additionally, its relatively outdated algorithmic programming makes inefficient use of the chain’s processing power, and returns a dismal number of transactions per second. This is a problem for businesses who rely on Ethereum smart contracts and impacts its future applicability and price. Fortunately, there are other smart contract platforms built on blockchain that are working to evolve the concept further.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

One of my coins going mental this morning. You must explore this market. It's all about timing and the time is now. Made more in less than a week than the average UK wage so far and if it all goes tits up - which it can't possibly (which you'll know once you've researched it) - then the rollercoaster alone was worth the price of admission. 

prove it.

or r U just ‘pretendy’ super successful at everything you do 

?

don’t reply, I’m just paraphrasing you and the ; - ) means it’s a joke.