The Cryptos

Ke1t

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s coincidence that the ones who have a wee hard on for crypto currency are crushing dullards.

...well that's just hurtful. I've always considered myself a bit of a raconteur... a renaissance man.

A rampant Homo Universalis, if you will. 

And here i thought we were E-Buddies. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Lucky escape truth be told Kelt son - hes an arsehole ?

We need to break the Wheel of Negativity that controls our lives, Dad, old boy. 

Say something nice, and if you can't say something nice then pass on the impulse to say something negative.  Often the best reaction is no reaction. 

In extreme cases just mute the worst influences, or those voices that are the most poisonous and unproductive. 

Here... Behold the Wheel of Negativity... see how it controls you without you even knowing it. 

BEHOLD IT!

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

?Like I said to RF there are exceptions to the rule

? ?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Fear not son - just being a cunt ? 

A bro from another mo he is

That's the spirit.

?

14 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

tombstone ?

:cool:

Proper bloke movie. 

Kurt Russell and Powers Boothe were supposed to be the two main characters, but Kilmer and Biehn stole the show. 

Fucking brilliance... 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He's up more than a third in six weeks on the coin you told us to avoid. 

I’m not against any coin short-mid term, but I do think some are better than others particularly long term. 

Article in the economist last Thursday “Despite the currency’s democratic ambitions, mining is concentrated among a handful of professional operators. About 70% takes place in China. The researchers use economic modelling to try to work out how much carbon all this make-work produces. They conclude that, without regulation, Chinese bitcoin mining could consume around as much energy as Italy or Saudi Arabia by 2024. Annual carbon emissions, at 130m tonnes, would approach those of Nigeria.”

With all banks and big investment Corps aiming to become “green” I can’t see them getting to involved in BTC long term. Doesn’t mean it won’t double or more before that haha.