The Cryptos

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are a man of no substance. You're hurt because you made a cunt of it yesterday. You fail to understand that taste in music is not a fashion item, it's something that speaks to the soul.

If you had the curiosity and intelligence to examine the cryptocurrency market, even for 10/15 minutes max, you would understand that it's been a can't lose situation for the last year and also for the last two months.

Point of order; I have never posted about success, pretend or otherwise. You and your fellow mutants have gleaned from my posts that I might have been successful in one field or another, at one time or another, something I can both confirm and refute. Life is ups and downs. I've faced worse downs than the majority on here including the loser mutants. Unlike them, I prefer not to be predictable, safe and boring. You're just a jealous guy and coming from Ellon, why wouldn't you be.

You're a smart guy too. That pic you posted was genius. Nobody can be that empty with eyes of that great vacuity. You should go into acting. 

I beg your pardon! 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s coincidence that the ones who have a wee hard on for crypto currency are crushing dullards.

...well that's just hurtful. I've always considered myself a bit of a raconteur... a renaissance man.

A rampant Homo Universalis, if you will. 

And here i thought we were E-Buddies. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Lucky escape truth be told Kelt son - hes an arsehole ?

We need to break the Wheel of Negativity that controls our lives, Dad, old boy. 

Say something nice, and if you can't say something nice then pass on the impulse to say something negative.  Often the best reaction is no reaction. 

In extreme cases just mute the worst influences, or those voices that are the most poisonous and unproductive. 

Here... Behold the Wheel of Negativity... see how it controls you without you even knowing it. 

BEHOLD IT!

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

?Like I said to RF there are exceptions to the rule

? ?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Fear not son - just being a cunt ? 

A bro from another mo he is

That's the spirit.

?

14 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

tombstone ?

:cool:

Proper bloke movie. 

Kurt Russell and Powers Boothe were supposed to be the two main characters, but Kilmer and Biehn stole the show. 

Fucking brilliance... 

spacer.png