The Cryptos

Ke1t

35 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Surely now would be a good time to invest if you were inclined to do so? 

Correct. If you believe it'll hit all time highs again then its not a bad idea just to start buying over the next few months to a year, whatever the price is (DCA'ing).

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It actually would have worked out for him if he wasn’t such a spastic. Huge slice of fortune by getting in at the right time as well. Why the fuck would you nae withdraw money at £500k? 

Because he was a greedy cunt.

Remember at the time when the RBS share price collapsed there was some prick moaning that he sunk all of his money, pension, savings etc into RBS shares and they were worth now worth next to fuck all. Boy was more than happy to cream the dividends in for years prior but as soon as it went tits up he was demanding his money back.

9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

How likely is that to happen though? Complete leap of faith. 

Not really, you can make a more educated decision by reading up on it. Despite all the fear and scaremongering bitcoins still hovering around 20k, it only hit that a few years ago and at that time people were celebrating it. Now it’s dead at the same price. It’s been on an upward trajectory since it was invented, following a similar 4 year cycle of reaching a peak then crashing 60-80% in bear market, trending for a year or two before the next halving. All markets are wrecked at the moment so it may have another leg to go down but imo it’ll easily break ATHs again in years to come. I don’t buy Bitcoin tho, I’ve got 5-10 coins I’m going to put money in every month at whatever price they are. They’re all down a 6-10x from their all time highs. I’d be disappointed if they only reach that tho in the next bull run. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...