The Cryptos

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But you confused a poster with your ITK pretend expertise shite. 99.9% of folk don't mine and never will. You and the only other pretend expert on here (before today, when a real expert or two who do appear to be ITK may have turned up) didn't once help anyone thinking of making a quick buck. All the two of you did was to post how ITK you are. 

You will find the 99.9% number to be a tad high, but I get the point, the IT and other tech industries is full of people mining nad has been for the last decade, it is these people that have managed to get this far into mainstream so epople like you who are not ITK can hear about it and engage.

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yes it was an exaggeration to make the point. I know zero % of people who mine and having been tipped off by a mate last month, I've jumped on and know of half a dozen others so far who are new investors.

The volatility is staggeringly brilliant. It's obviously traders rather than investors influencing the prices. Do you trade in crypto yourself? I thought I would take some out after I'd doubled or tripled up (IF it did and on current form, it's not going to take long) but I really don't see the point of not letting it roll.

Is it a good idea to have a wide number of coins invested in? I've already doubled my stake and was thinking of buying some different coins. 

I played around years ago, then got distracted, but I am looking to get back, my preference is mining, but my interest is probably more to do with the tech than actually making money from it, given how much I would need to invest in rigs to make it worthwhile.
The monero coin is getting good vibes and can easily be mined on a half decent PC for fun.

32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But you confused a poster with your ITK pretend expertise shite. 99.9% of folk don't mine and never will. You and the only other pretend expert on here (before today, when a real expert or two who do appear to be ITK may have turned up) didn't once help anyone thinking of making a quick buck. All the two of you did was to post how ITK you are. 

The only person I confused was yourself.

I’ve already stated I’m not an expert numerous times. 

Help others? Aye, I never told them to invest their hard earned cash in a volatile asset class that you just stated I am not an expert in. Apologises. 

Here’s a tip for you to make a quick buck. Sell your organs to someone who fucking deserves them you fucking waste of skin. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that taking a bite of Thai food is a risk you mummies boys are unwilling to take, I find the prospect of you investing in cryptocurrency as possible as you missing 12 calls from your family member who plays for AFC to tell you news that had already broken.

You live in a world of make-believe.

He is away ahead of you selling and trading his artwork as/for NFTs. 

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that taking a bite of Thai food is a risk you mummies boys are unwilling to take, I find the prospect of you investing in cryptocurrency as possible as you missing 12 calls from your family member who plays for AFC to tell you news that had already broken.

You live in a world of make-believe.

Had Thai food the other week. It was ok. Certainly nothing to bang on about. Constantly .

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't want to mine. Neither do the vast majority (percentage unknown).

Are you aware of what's been happening in the crypto market in 2021? It's a market on fire. I'm interested in learning the mechanics of it, mostly for being able to determine the right times to cash out but in the meantime, I'm telling every cunt to look into it and jump on with what they can afford to lose. Is that sensible?

Can you tell me the coins you are investing in?