The Cryptos

Ke1t

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Only been involved since Feb. Up 70% and 30% roughly on ADA and XLM. 

But I haven't made a single penny because I haven't cashed out.  

It was pretty small stakes anyway. 

What platform do you use? Ive used coinbase but the coins it offers are pretty limited 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What platform do you use? Ive used coinbase but the coins it offers are pretty limited 

I use etoro because it was easy as fuck and I was half cut when I got involved. It's far from the best I believe. 

A few of my mates use Binance and Coinbase. Not sure what is best to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Coinbase is issuing a direct public offering this afternoon on the NASDAQ at 250 dollars a share. You’d think there would be money to made from one of the main platforms that trades the crypto. 

Aye think it'll do good although not investing myself. Longterm it could have competition from more mainstream players if Crypto continues to boom, but at the same time that would just validate their business. 

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You will understand if you gave the impression that you knew more than you could possibly have learned in two months, given your previous. 

You will understand if you are on a forum entitled "the pub" where posters rant and rave about everything from Corona virus to religion to politics to if Harvey Price has shagged his ma, that an opinion is to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

You could learn a lot about Crypto is in 2 months, things like what mining is, what staking is, what options are, stop losses etc etc. 

All of the above you quoted was correct at time of writing or clearly a personal opinion.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You will understand that in both the pub and the gaylord forums, being seen to be ITK and fabricating false realities are frequent occurrences. It also can't have escaped your attention that some of these sad sacks use "internet persona", deflection and minimisation as their excuses when getting caught out deluding themselves. 

Ok. 

31 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Coinbase is issuing a direct public offering this afternoon on the NASDAQ at 250 dollars a share. You’d think there would be money to made from one of the main platforms that trades the crypto. 

Yeah, the fact that coinbase were the biggest name made me think it'd be the safest option. 

26 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I use etoro because it was easy as fuck and I was half cut when I got involved. It's far from the best I believe. 

A few of my mates use Binance and Coinbase. Not sure what is best to be honest. 

Binance seem to have a big range. Will check them out. Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If the coins you want are available on SwissBorg, it's only 1% fee. It was 3.5% on Coinbase. 

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The other "expert" (who mistakenly gave an impression of knowing more than he did) has now come clean.

Let me guess?

You will maintain your position on the high horse of the voice of experience, a voice that doesn't say anything worth reading despite having "invested in quite a few".

The credibility of the witness had been shot long ago. It's incredible to me that you're not embarrassed by your continuous lies. 

You couldn’t be more wrong . I’d encourage you to educate yourself. That’s the best advice I can offer . 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The other "expert" (who mistakenly gave an impression of knowing more than he did) has now come clean.

I said weeks ago I wasn't an expert. I also said it was "nothing more than a gamble" right at the start. Genuinely don't think anyone else on here other than you perceived me to be an "expert" I knew a little, I passed on that info. 

You are bringing this up again because you got made to look like a fud yesterday and you clearly have nothing better to do. 

Best of luck. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I put it in inverted commas. You admitted to presenting yourself as a craft beer wanker expert previously before graciously surrendering your position as the ITK king, (only recently and under pressure).

You most definitely presented yourself as the crypto ITK dude before you failed to make sense and had no option but to concede. It's what you mutants do.

In your make-up world, I got made a fud o. This doesn't make it true but if you were correct, you could evidence it.

You try and move the goal posts more than a gym teacher. 

Couldn't care what you think of me, or how you think others see me. 

If anyone else has a problem with how I present myself on here they are yet to mention it. 

We have been over all of this before, it was dull as fuck then. 

Genuinely, WHO THE FUCK CARES? about any of this? If you want to be an amateur psychologist or some shite please don't involve me anymore. 

Like the pretend alcoholic with music, like the weegie wi a wee stroop with his frequent pronouncements of what (he thinks) is weird or bizarre, you also fail to appreciate the subjective nature of certain things, footwear on this occasion. 

Calm down . You’re such an angry wee gnome . Folk are either  trying to guide you in the right direction or offer caution . It’s like taking a punt in a horse , it’s not an exact science.

You can’t be taken seriously when you get so abusive just because you’re way out your depth on a subject.

Settle Petal. 

• Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't have one... I don't think. Don't even understand the concept.

I'm just watching money fall into the toilet. Don't get involved in this market.

Seriously, we need to hear from a trader, someone with experience. Selling at the right time and buying back in lower. The clever dudes are doing it. Some of these coins have an average hold of 12 or 20 days!

I’d highly recommend you go for a wallet rather than storing your crypto on the trading platform. You open yourself up to all sorts of you don’t. It’s an unregulated market place, anything goes. It’s the bloody Wild West out there. It keeps track of the keys that are used to digitally confirm your crypto purchases. Without a wallet you have no proof of purchase and open yourself up to risk if you get hacked. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Incoming tirade mentioning irrelevant shite coming up .., 

I'm not angry. I'm exposing you for what you are. You can't answer simple questions. You're a typical weegie and like the BoD ^ (weegies of the NE), you keep coming back for more because you're desperate to regain credibility lost. 

? 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Thanks for the advice. It appears to be rare and good advice for this thread but having only made initial purchases, not sure I've been at risk so far.

It makes a lot of sense given the unregulation and the big focus moving in. Not convinced thieves or hackers could get my money into their bank accounts yet but must look into the wallets. Not surprised the wankers who tried to pass themselves off as ITK forgot to mention it but sounds like a must have for trading activities (which must be looked into next).

Crypto is a minefield, as is choosing a suitable wallet. There are different types from hardware to software. Exodus is a software “hot wallet”. It’s good for beginners and a simple user interface. It’s also “non-custodial” which basically means you have full control over your funds rather than granting permission to a third party to move them. 

33 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What subject am I out of my depth in?

What "advice" have you offered?

Given you are ITK and have been invested in this for a while, in numerous products, I'm surprised you've said fuck all.

Or is it another of your makey uppies? Did your AFC player family member get you into crypto?

I’ll leave you to it . I’ve tried to help.

You’ve obviously been drinking .  

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not surprised the wankers who tried to pass themselves off as ITK forgot to mention it but sounds like a must have for trading activities (which must be looked into next).

Haha you are a complete mong, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I refer you to my very first post. 

On 3/30/2021 at 8:39 PM, Redforever86 said:

Easiest just to use EToro unless you are as heavy to warrant a couple hours of work.

Do you need a wallet with EToro? No because you aren't even buying a specific coin to hold it's a trade. They do however have a wallet you can use for coins purchased elsewhere. 

Your wallet "could" still be hacked or stolen, where ever it is.

Mining yesterday, wallets today, what will it be tomorrow?