The Cryptos

Ke1t

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I'm watching Dortmund vs City...

I never said a nervous breakdown. It wasn't. Stop believing everything you are told.

You seem to have latched onto something you know little about.

Randall popping up as well in this thread, behave.

You're trying too hard.

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Beautiful. All of them in the same place.

By the way middle class boy, you lost one of your PM club. Then there were two...

How many times do I have to tell you, there was never a "PM club." I made up a lie to piss you off and here we are still.

Alchy bastard.

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Like the fantasist who was so thick he dobbed in dayts without meaning to, you were so stupid you made the same fuck up. 

Nae sure how pulling you up on your grovelling and arse licking to Dayts about wanting to attend his birthday party can be classed as dobbing him in, however you crack on with your version of events as ever RS.

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Two at once. Good work.

This faux help, offering "advice" to someone you know can't stand you (and there is no such thing as an internet persona" by the way) is so disingenuous, so weegie, so BoD as th original mutant demonstrated tonight with his "good luck".

Rinsed? A misrepresentation (and indeed possibly a truly-held interpretation by an un-seeing mind) that only a mutant could hold.

You've been emptied. Your credibility doesn't exist. Six months of daily conflict-seeking multiple times per day saw to that.

You never did disclose if you knew how and when it started?

What about when you abruptly stopped last month? Would you like to tell us why? It was the week when you got banned twice. Then you shit yourself.

BINGO !!!  :dance:

On 4/14/2021 at 2:51 AM, YorkDon said:

Pretty much the way I read it, tho they claim they eventually want it to become a tradeable currency-like they all do I suppose.

It’s just a smartphone app that takes seconds to use on a daily basis.

Yeah, I'm still doing it Yorkie. Means fuck all to me. Said I need to get a wallet. Already got one in my back pocket. It's not something I can be arsed researching but good luck to those that can.

This place is to some degree a free for all @mods 

But I think the line has to be drawn somewhere and attacking someone over their mental health, because of an ailing (dying) father is so fucking low it is beyond belief.

The perpetrator likes to go on about Aberdeen men /NE men, well my father/uncles/grandfathers etc would look on that kind of behaviour with utter disdain.
As always these things reflect on the people involved and for me Rocket has once gain shown his true colours - a classless, angry individual who needs to seek help.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You said fuck ETH.

These were in the days before you swallowed the story and before it came out that you know fuck all. 

Screenshot-2021-04-15-at-08-26-52.png

I said fuck ETH and BTC and go with ADA and XLM, late on the 1st of April. If someone had invest at 00:59 on the 2nd a more plausible time than 00:59 on the 1st when I hadn't made that statement and had spilt their stake equally they would have the above results. 

CARE TO STFU and APOLOGISE now?

15 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

This place is to some degree a free for all @mods 

But I think the line has to be drawn somewhere and attacking someone over their mental health, because of an ailing (dying) father is so fucking low it is beyond belief.

The perpetrator likes to go on about Aberdeen men /NE men, well my father/uncles/grandfathers etc would look on that kind of behaviour with utter disdain.
As always these things reflect on the people involved and for me Rocket has once gain shown his true colours - a classless, angry individual who needs to seek help.

^ This.

Know RS is on the wind up most of the time and its all banter (oohhh the banter) but ripping into someone about mental health issues is crossing a line.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

:hysterical: Now THAT's a bingo!

Good night you dumb ass thick cunt.

You’re the fuckwit that thinks quoting some overly long phrase is prophetic. It’s not . 

Remember I can see right through cunts like you . All bluster with zero substance resulting in frustrated outbursts and violence towards your poor wife . 

16 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Screenshot-2021-04-15-at-08-26-52.png

I said fuck ETH and BTC and go with ADA and XLM, late on the 1st of April. If someone had invest at 00:59 on the 2nd a more plausible time than 00:59 on the 1st when I hadn't made that statement and had spilt their stake equally they would have the above results. 

CARE TO STFU and APOLOGISE now?

Where is the error then?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't understand. You can't admit that you don't because of pride. Marcellus was right about pride and even though Butch didn't listen, he saved Marcellus' arse when the gimp was down.

It would be devastating for you to admit you're wrong. Your self-styled expert status will be shattered, an expertise you acquired in less than two months!

If you want to learn, you must first admit ignorance. Can you see your fatal mistake?

Blah blah blah, deflect deflect deflect. 

Proven wrong by facts and you can't accept it. 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're making it worse for yourself. Either you want to learn or you don't?

"I don't think I made any mistakes Mr. Scientist and I certainly don't have the basic intellect to see them but I would be willing to learn from you about the errors I made in that post" is all you have to say.

Maybe somebody else can jump in here?

Point it out or shut the fuck up.