The Cryptos

Ke1t

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

How much have you earned on your numerous crypto investments?

It must be a HEAP.

A PERCENTAGE of course, we are not as crass as you weegie scum, we don't need to know about your finances.

How does this massive profit reconcile with you pissing on chips? Was it you making up again?

I’m not disclosing that . You clearly have a lot of time on your hands . I’d suggest you spend it educating yourself on a subject you are keen to learn but obviously know nothing about at present. 

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I got shit to do. The nervous breakdown polluted the thread last night trying to be a smart arse. I'm not wasting more time on mutants this morning. Always the same, twisting, turning and making up shit to suit themselves.

Milne min, I've been struggling with my drink addiction for longer than the pretend alcoholic but will the mutants let it go? The cruelty with which they tell me, day after day after day, not even the individual fruit trifle consoles me any more. I cry myself to sleep most nights.

Have a good day all. I know I will not dealing with you mutants. 

PROVE IT old man.

or STFU and stop calling me a liar.

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

See what I did there? Bid you good day?

I didn't mean it. I hope you get cancer and die but I'm not allowed to say that cos you all go boo hoo hoo and run to the report button, like the little weak children that you are. @berto @fantasist @vluto @shittysheetman @middleclassmarxist @weegiescum

I don’t cry to anyone.

I just pull you up when you lie about me. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Twist the facts why don't you. He's been goading for weeks. I let it slide and not once did I "attack" him. Asking a question is not an attack. He got mild compared to what he's been giving. We are allowed to defend ourselves in the NE. Men can handle words.

Fucking arsehole. 

No twisting here chubby...

You like to say things like if you did that in Aberdeen pub etc. well let me tell you - if you pulled that shit in anyone pub from Aberdeen to Bangalore, you'd get sparked.

Keyboard warrior...internet hard man...

1 minute ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

No twisting here chubby...

You like to say things like if you did that in Aberdeen pub etc. well let me tell you - if you pulled that shit in anyone pub from Aberdeen to Bangalore, you'd get sparked.

Keyboard warrior...internet hard man...

I don’t think you’d get beaten up in Cheers 

3 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Yeah, I'm still doing it Yorkie. Means fuck all to me. Said I need to get a wallet. Already got one in my back pocket. It's not something I can be arsed researching but good luck to those that can.

I’m pretty much the same als.

My limited knowledge could only lead me into losing money, so the app we use apart, I leave well alone.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

See what I did there? Bid you good day?

I didn't mean it. I hope you get cancer and die but I'm not allowed to say that cos you all go boo hoo hoo and run to the report button, like the little weak children that you are. @berto @fantasist @vluto @shittysheetman @middleclassmarxist @weegiescum

?