St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

They didn’t look great against Dundee but not as shit as Aberdeen did against Dumbarton. Would take a 0-0 but can see St Johnstone getting at least one goal and Aberdeen getting fuck all. 

As for Perth being a junkies paradise, nah it’s not. It’s boring as fuck but not full of junkies

Lewis 

Ramsay    Hoban    Taylor  Considine   McKenzie

Campbell 

McGeough    Ferguson 

Kamberi 

Hornby 

2 hours ago, Sheepo said:

They are 2nd bottom not even mid table

Glass needs to be backed with cash to the hilt to rebuild Mr Cormack, then needs to use the cash wisely with help to sign the players that will make ABERDEEN GREAT AGAIN,  it was like watching a reserve game yesterday, looked like they didn’t want to win or give a shit.   Livingston in the next round and we all know how they performed against them this season.   If by chance they scrape through that one, maybe Dundee United  and we all know how they’ve performed against them this season also.  

34 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Lewis 

Ramsay    Hoban    Taylor  Considine   McKenzie

Campbell 

McGeough    Ferguson 

Kamberi 

Hornby 

Not a fan of wingers then. ?

Terrible line up. 

8 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Telegram for Mongo. 

Whilst Perth isn't exactly paradise, I'd guess that it has fewer problems with drugs than pretty much anywhere else in Scotland. 

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Can see St Johnstone getting stuck in during this game and I don't think we have the character to compete, even with them.  

They'll be organised and can have players like Liam Craig  and Murray Davidson chucking it about.  If Ferguson and McCrorie fancy it, we may give some back, the rest of the senior players will fart about and disappear during the game with barely a whimper.

Lewis

Ramsey Taylor Hoban Considine

McCrorie Ferguson 

Hayes McGinn Ross

Hornby

7 minutes ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

Can see St Johnstone getting stuck in during this game and I don't think we have the character to compete, even with them.  

They'll be organised and can have players like Liam Craig  and Murray Davidson chucking it about.  If Ferguson and McCrorie fancy it, we may give some back, the rest of the senior players will fart about and disappear during the game with barely a whimper.

Lewis

Ramsey Taylor Hoban Considine

McCrorie Ferguson 

Hayes McGinn Ross

Hornby

Things are bad enough without resorting to Considine at left back again surely, even Considine admits he hates playing there

3 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Things are bad enough without resorting to Considine at left back again surely, even Considine admits he hates playing there

MacKenzie would be a preferred option and Maybe Considine in centre with Hoban dropped.  Not sure if it would be better trying with as many experienced heads at the back as possible.

Considine played left back when things were good at times, fairly sure he could handle a game against St Johnstone.

50 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Allow me fuckface.

There is this big place on the Edinburgh Road, it's called Perth Prison, the inhabitants of which are over 90% from Dundee and Fife. Those are included in those figures, which are still remarkably low. Doubling isn't difficult when the starting point is pretty much fuck all. 

Secondly, the Megabus? It pretty much exclusively travels down the Glasgow Road, if you are telling me you see junkies along that route then you are outright lying. There are s few areas where you might see them, but absolutely none on the path of the Megabus. Who uses a Megabus anyway? Junkies and minks. Which one are you? 

• Haha 1