St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Looking forward to the Aberdeen v Smeltic thread in a couple of weeks. 

HIVees is another one that's used by some. 

And if course Farts and Scumdee United. 

Throw in Mothersmell, Kilmarsmack, maybe Scumilton or whoever Shittybrewster Loon bastardised next. 

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Using the word Ghastly 

Hand your hardrive in to the nearest police station. 

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

A lot of junkie scum bags in abz min.

16 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Allow me fuckface.

There is this big place on the Edinburgh Road, it's called Perth Prison, the inhabitants of which are over 90% from Dundee and Fife. Those are included in those figures, which are still remarkably low. Doubling isn't difficult when the starting point is pretty much fuck all. 

Secondly, the Megabus? It pretty much exclusively travels down the Glasgow Road, if you are telling me you see junkies along that route then you are outright lying. There are s few areas where you might see them, but absolutely none on the path of the Megabus. Who uses a Megabus anyway? Junkies and minks. Which one are you? 

So you're saying inmates are allowed to take drugs in prison? To the point where they die? Ok min. It's the general population and we both know it. 

And what's with the Megabus rage? I assume you travel everywhere first class with all the trimmings aye? 

34 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Indeed. Speaking of which, is that a photo of you on your profile pic? :rolleyes: 

And what kind of sad case shoe horns "Stude" into their username just to let everyone know they are a student :clangers2: 

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Studebaker is a car.

Live and learn. I'd assumed he thought of himself as some kind of lothario online cook.

25 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So you're saying inmates are allowed to take drugs in prison? To the point where they die? Ok min. It's the general population and we both know it. 

And what's with the Megabus rage? I assume you travel everywhere first class with all the trimmings aye? 

No they are not allowed to but they aren't generally the types to abide by rules and guidelines, I'd imagine. So you think they aren't included in the figures? Why wouldn't they be? 

No, I don't but I do know the Megabus doesn't go through areas that are likely to be lined with lowlifes and junkies. Very few of these buses actually enter Perth anyway. 

You made a shitty pun, it's okay. Let's leave it there. 

Just now, Sheepo said:

Sheerin reckons Glass will be delighted with the strong squad he is inheriting. He is utterly deluded and needs moving on as soon as possible

One centre back and no strikers contracted beyond the summer.  And 6 central midfielders!! Really strong! 

He'll be most pleased at being able to have a clean slate I'd have thought.