St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

14 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Gerrard must be laughing his tits off swapping Wright for McCrorie. 

Hardly a swap, we had already agreed the Mcrorie deal long before Wright had a few good games and thought he was better than us. His usual pattern will start soon. Couple of good games then injured. Stop Repeat etc etc

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A minutes silence for a 99 year old Greek we have never met, spoken to, or has any affiliation to Scottish football.

Fuck off. 

Exactly. Same for that guy that died in America yet all these stupid arseholes have been "taking the knee" for the best part of a year now. I'm really starting to get sick of football. Feels like agendas being rammed down my throat constantly. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

As much as I dislike the royal family does independence have to mean we get rid of them pretty sure they are head of state of countries like Australia that are independent 

36 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Exactly. Same for that guy that died in America yet all these stupid arseholes have been "taking the knee" for the best part of a year now. I'm really starting to get sick of football. Feels like agendas being rammed down my throat constantly. 

Hardly getting rammed down your throat just a minutes silence nae that big of a deal. 

• Dildo 1
16 hours ago, Tord31 said:

If there is any chat about minutes silence tomorrow then i will boycott the game.

Devastated I can't be there to disrupt the cunt as per Dunfermiline away when that disgusting, scabby, walking genetic mutation the queen mum bit the dust.

16 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

Evidence suggest she's more fixated on preventing it.

Cushty number for her.

As for the breaking up the union bit, any Scot that wouldn't want that is either:

Not actually Scottish

or

Retarded

Nae sure fit applies in your case.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 6
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Devastated I can't be there to disrupt the cunt as per Dunfermiline away when that disgusting, scabby, walking genetic mutation the queen mum bit the dust.

Evidence suggest she's more fixated on preventing it.

Cushty number for her.

As for the breaking up the union bit, any Scot that wouldn't want that is either:

Not actually Scottish

or

Retarded

Nae sure fit applies in your case.

So Scots who don’t support independence are not real Scots and/or retarded - a somewhat simplistic point of view

• Upvote 7
  • Dildo 2
5 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

No not moron. I would say calling someone retarded or a traitor because they don’t share your exact opinion is the very definition of being self righteous. Like  you are

No not moron?

Ok.

It's fuck all to do with sharing the exact same opinion. That's where you misinterpret, and are in whooshing territory.

Initial assertion applies.

Are you not Scottish, or just a fucking retard who wants to see their own country ruled by another?

• Downvote 2
45 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

No not moron?

Ok.

It's fuck all to do with sharing the exact same opinion. That's where you misinterpret, and are in whooshing territory.

Initial assertion applies.

Are you not Scottish, or just a fucking retard who wants to see their own country ruled by another?

I’m a proud Scot who believes Scotland’s interests are better served as part of the UK.

I’m certainly not alone in this point of view & it doesn’t make me a retard or “not Scottish” as you put it.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1