St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

57 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

I’m a proud Scot who believes Scotland’s interests are better served as part of the UK.

I’m certainly not alone in this point of view & it doesn’t make me a retard or “not Scottish” as you put it.

Can you advise me of what interests are serving Scotland better by being part of the UK?

44 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

In the words of Redtaz2, can we get back to discussing the match? The team will be out to impress the new manager, and i have a good feeling about today. Think we'll play well and score a couple. We won't concede as we have the second highest amount of clean sheets in the league. I say 2 nil dons 

So hoping for a good game. To be honest though, I can’t wait for the season to be finished and the new one started.

It’ll take time for Glass and co to turn the club around I have no doubt, there is no magic wand, but the potential, hope and progression is bound to have a better chance than we’ve had all seaspn

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

4-2-3-1 today?

Lewis

McCrorie Hoban Considine MacKenzie    
           Ferguson Campbell 

Kennedy McGinn Hayes

Kamberi 

Probably end up 4411. What does the like of Hayes & McCrorie have to do to be dropped. when was the last time either had a reasonable game yet both keep getting selected week on week. Maybe this will be the game they suddenly discover their form.I hope this isn't how Glass sees things going forward

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Can you advise me of what interests are serving Scotland better by being part of the UK?

Can you advise which interests would be better served by Scotland being independent and why?

The amazingly shit job your cult has done in charge of Scotland over 14 years in power on a number of devolved matters would suggest your implication independence would better serve Scotland is pish ?

• Upvote 6
  • Dildo 1

I get the impression Kamberi isnt that arsed about how we do the rest of the season, he's getting a run out and hasnt bust a gut since his first couple games.  Hoped for more from Hornby, looked keen in the game he went off early but I doubt either of these guys will be pushing it in training or games now.

Will be watching and hoping for a decent performance, even goals from set pieces seem to be more unlikely than before though.

19 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Can you advise which interests would be better served by Scotland being independent and why?

The amazingly shit job your cult has done in charge of Scotland over 14 years in power on a number of devolved matters would suggest your implication independence would better serve Scotland is pish ?

What's the alternative? 

All the other parties offer are "were not the SNP" 

Which doesn't seem to cut it at the polls. 

You also understand that the SNP wouldn't be the government in an independent Scotland?