St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

29 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Can you advise which interests would be better served by Scotland being independent and why?

The amazingly shit job your cult has done in charge of Scotland over 14 years in power on a number of devolved matters would suggest your implication independence would better serve Scotland is pish ?

My cult.

Haha, you have no clue on my political persuasion.

Self determination is a key element for a better Scotland. Once we have the ability to self determine, there could be any political party in charge, but the benefit would be that the decisions would ALWAYS be in the best interests of Scotland instead of cowing to Westminster politics

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What's the alternative? 

All the other parties offer are "were not the SNP" 

Which doesn't seem to cut it at the polls. 

You also understand that the SNP wouldn't be the government in an independent Scotland? 

Absolutely, Spot on min.

Anyway, game on

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

My cult.

Haha, you have no clue on my political persuasion.

Self determination is a key element for a better Scotland. Once we have the ability to self determine, there could be any political party in charge, but the benefit would be that the decisions would ALWAYS be in the best interests of Scotland instead of cowing to Westminster politics

Don't say that. 

Too logical. 

England are desperate for us to remain in the union because they are genuinely fearful over what happens to us. Right?