St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

What is abundantly clear is that if we are intent on playing the ball out from the back, we need a keeper who has more than a vague acquaintance with how to actually control a pass and find a team mate in space that doesn't instantly put pressure on that team mate

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Let's keep the Indy chat going because this Aberdeen team are fucking dirt

An Independent Scotland could still be part of the EU and facilitate better movement of trade and opportunities for our future generations. Remaining part of the UK means limited ease of options.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Appalling opening 15 mins - struggled to get further than 20 yards from our box. Every player bar Campbell hiding.

We're playing the ball rather than percentage punts at least.

Final ball is nothing short of fucking chronic. And has been all year.

McGinn and Kennedy are unnecessary luxuries. Kennedy is not and never was AFC class.

Kamberi will always struggle up front on his own.

Change of heart - I fancy us to sneak this now. 0-1 dons

Tories are going to be in power for the foreseeable - little england too stupid and afraid to vote against them. so it's obvious that if you want a government that is any way sensible and progressive you need to vote for independence, just wish i could. 

• Upvote 3
Just now, strachanmcgheegoal said:

It’s not just us doing it though.  Seeing it all over.  Coaches watching Man City do it and thinking oh aye, that’ll do, let’s do that.

I wish to fuck we didn't do that.

Last time was the whole 'inverted wingers' thing.... which is fine for a team of 20 million pound players, but not so much for a team of freebies who can barely manage playing in their 'natural` positions.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Glass needs to fine any player passing the ball backwards.

Three back passes in a game and you're transfer listed.

This is fucking horrendous.

I don’t mind a pass back to re-circulate  the ball, open up space, but it seems to be our mindset of it being the first option.

Even when there is a penetrating ball through the lines, a poor control from lur forwards (Kamberi / McGinn), often means they are chasing the ball back 20 yards to then play the ball back again

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

This is the worst of the lot

Completely bossed and our players incapable of simple passes/control

They actually look like they're doing shite stuff on purpose

Agreed. Fucking horrendous. 
We are rotten to the core. Massive job for Glass in the summer.

You would have thought they would be trying to impress the new manager...

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Appalling opening 15 mins - struggled to get further than 20 yards from our box. Every player bar Campbell hiding.

We're playing the ball rather than percentage punts at least.

Final ball is nothing short of fucking chronic. And has been all year.

McGinn and Kennedy are unnecessary luxuries. Kennedy is not and never was AFC class.

Kamberi will always struggle up front on his own.

Change of heart - I fancy us to sneak this now. 0-1 dons

I actually agree with you. We have been so bad, and St Johnstone have been so wasteful with the possession and chances they've had that sod's law says we are going to sneak a winner completely against the run of play.