St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Appalling opening 15 mins - struggled to get further than 20 yards from our box. Every player bar Campbell hiding.

We're playing the ball rather than percentage punts at least.

Final ball is nothing short of fucking chronic. And has been all year.

McGinn and Kennedy are unnecessary luxuries. Kennedy is not and never was AFC class.

Kamberi will always struggle up front on his own.

Change of heart - I fancy us to sneak this now. 0-1 dons

I think you mean Mckenzie is the only player not hiding. 

9 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

An Independent Scotland could still be part of the EU and facilitate better movement of trade and opportunities for our future generations. Remaining part of the UK means limited ease of options.

Absolute shite , same like our team on the park today

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I wish to fuck we didn't do that.

Last time was the whole 'inverted wingers' thing.... which is fine for a team of 20 million pound players, but not so much for a team of freebies who can barely manage playing in their 'natural` positions.

Exactly.

We should play to our own strengths, not mimic £PL superstars.

Now, what are our strengths? Anyone?

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

There's a rot in the club that needs cut out, players don't give a fuck, management left are sulking and sticking to deeks tactics, get them to fuck.

At a loss as to why anyone would think continuing with the same tactics that got McInnes the sack would be a good idea.

Trying to play out from the back is arguably making us look worse than we did before as well.

15 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

My cult.

Haha, you have no clue on my political persuasion.

Self determination is a key element for a better Scotland. Once we have the ability to self determine, there could be any political party in charge, but the benefit would be that the decisions would ALWAYS be in the best interests of Scotland instead of cowing to Westminster politics

Politicians make decisions in their own self interest. Doesn’t matter whose colours they wear. Wee helmet head is an arch crony and conveniently forgetful. It’s Shetlands oil. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Agreed. Fucking horrendous. 
We are rotten to the core. Massive job for Glass in the summer.

You would have thought they would be trying to impress the new manager...

Appears the players have absolutely no pride in themselves or the club.

Shocking performance but no real surprise. 

6 minutes ago, RedRichard said:Tories are going to be in power for the foreseeable - little england too stupid and afraid to vote against them. so it's obvious that if you want a government that is any way sensible and progressive you need to vote for independence, just wish i could. 

SNP sensible and progressive, ??????????    SNP supporters celebrating the death of prince Philip, on the website .????????   Sturgeon and her side kick in a cover up regarding care homes for the elderly. ??????????         You and the rest of the Scottish public who vote for these lying toads  need to go in to Ross clinic and get electric shock treatment .    Sensible and progressive Natzi Party.    

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3
4 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Politicians make decisions in their own self interest. Doesn’t matter whose colours they wear. Wee helmet head is an arch crony and conveniently forgetful. It’s Shetlands oil. 

Wouldn’t it be simpler and more effective to just dissolve Holyrood and take direct decisions from Westminster then?

• Like 1
  • Dildo 1