St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

McKenzie a shout for top Don. Ramsey not on long but did well enough 

Really is quite bizarre how little game time they both got under Mcinnes considering how we have struggled at full back all season. 

Maybe we can blame 3 at back for that too along with the Hernandez debacle...

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Really is quite bizarre how little game time they both got under Mcinnes considering how we have struggled at full back all season. 

Yip - Ramsey was head and shoulders above the rest of the team last week 

1 hour ago, RedRichard said:

Tories are going to be in power for the foreseeable - little england too stupid and afraid to vote against them. so it's obvious that if you want a government that is any way sensible and progressive you need to vote for independence, just wish i could. 

1. Or maybe they actually agree with their policies? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one else can. Why are they the second biggest party in Scotland i wonder? 

2. You think the SNP are sensible!? Ok then :rolleyes: 

3. You can't. Get over it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
Just now, Kittybrewster Loon said:

1. Or maybe they actually agree with their policies? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one else can. Why are they the second biggest party in Scotland i wonder? 

Of course you're a Tory, providing the hat with the most rotten banter. 

Off you fuck

27 minutes ago, slippers said:

McInnes played 3 at the back cause we lost McKenna and got Hayes. Half made sense with our lack of pace at the back but didn’t work.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

McInnes played 3 at the back cause we lost McKenna and got Hayes. Half made sense with our lack of pace at the back but didn’t work.

I thought 3 at the back worked great for the first third of the season up until November but sadly it was a bit found out when our 3 attacking players got injured about then 

34 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Of course you're a Tory, providing the hat with the most rotten banter. 

Off you fuck

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye we’ll need to beat one half of the scum. Can’t see it but you never know 

Obviously your a Natzi supporter and can’t see past the kangaroo in high heels.  {  Your lying SOB of a leader.}

14 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Obviously your a Natzi supporter and can’t see past the kangaroo in high heels.  {  Your lying SOB of a leader.}

I'm not. 

3 minutes ago, ollie1903 said:

Deano says nae luck...

It's a win win situation. It doesn't come in, Aberdeen have won. If Aberdeen get beat, I might make some money. 

Tell Dean to keep asking for the ball, he's better on it than the other two. Maybe get him oot the back the nicht practicing his right peg ana

56 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I wish the quality of the opposition parties was much stronger.

The trouble is that Ross, Carlaw , Davidson, Sarawak, Leonard, Dugdale, Rennie and all, have been such a poor option for the electorate that they have failed to be able to oust the SNP

Time and Time they try, but without adequate policies, they’ll struggle to break through.

With the negativity surrounding Sturgeon and the SNP, this upcoming election should have been an ideal opportunity to displace the SNP as the government, but the polls are not reflecting that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1