St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

9 hours ago, thurso said:

I’ll agree with you about Mackenzie I didn’t realise he was 21 until I seen his birthday on Facebook the other day. He should of been given a chance ages ago instead of signing the likes of Greg Leigh but young players have to be ready to play and they actually have to try harder to get into the team and stay there. 
We’ve also seen young players get a chance then get ridiculed by fans for bad performances Iv been as bad as any one for slagging of McLennan for a few average performances 

Signing players like Leigh summed McInnes up.

Instead in believing in the young players within the building he sought out mediocre, injury prone players. Leigh has been a waste of time this second spell. Money down the drain. I look forward to these young lads repaying the new found faith in their abilities as I believe Glass will continue to keep them involved. You can see the difference in Campbell as he's getting a run of games and Sheerin, Robson and Simpson believe in his ability.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2021 at 11:20 PM, King Street Loon said:

Signing players like Leigh summed McInnes up.

Instead in believing in the young players within the building he sought out mediocre, injury prone players. Leigh has been a waste of time this second spell. Money down the drain. I look forward to these young lads repaying the new found faith in their abilities as I believe Glass will continue to keep them involved. You can see the difference in Campbell as he's getting a run of games and Sheerin, Robson and Simpson believe in his ability.

It’s maybe about timing.

Yes McKenzie looks like he’s ready to play in the First team now, but maybe wasn’t ready last year. It’ll be why it was just short term contracts.

same with Logan and Ramsay on the other side.

Those two alone will make it more interesting to watch next season.

we need a couple of new central defenders as while Considine and Hoban have been ok, it is time for the next generation. I’m not against Gallagher if that comes off.

Midfields not going to change much

Attackers, this is probably the priority and we’re all hoping having Russell onboard will help there too.

Canna wait and looking forward to Saturday now.