Sign in to follow this  
Kittybrewster Loon

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your defence of your fair city would be admirable loyalty but for your ignorance of what it is you're being loyal to. 

Go away, you loathsome weasel. 

• Haha 7

Worst thread title ive ever seen.

Instant ban imo

massive crine

Disgraceful thread title. 

We owe St Johnstone a lot as if they hadn't loaned us Callum Hendry we would probably be looking at 11 games without a goal 😂😂😂.

Seriously though I would take a 0-0 at present as I can't see where the goals are coming from.

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You love your city. I think it's utter shite.

I think we can be man enough to disagree on that, unless you consider disagreements disagreeable?

You thrive on disagreements.

You actively encourage & provoke them. 

It’s probably the only thing that gives you a hard on nowadays. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Is glass going to be around for this one?

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No. Quarantine not up.

" ABERDEEN MANAGER IN GLASS BUBBLE"

You’ve actually quoted his rationale there MT 

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You’ve actually quoted his rationale there MT 

Irrational nonetheless. 

Deprived of normal mental clarity. 

Posted (edited)

Is ‘pontificatorious’ a word? I didn’t get away with it at the last scrabble convention...

Edited by donswin1983

15 hours ago, Big Dode said:

We're not finishing 3rd, get the youth on and give them time. This Ruth boy and the rest of them need the experience. 

4 th is looking doubtful going by the performance yesterday against a middle of the table first  division side.  

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

" ABERDEEN MANAGER IN GLASS BUBBLE"

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY BREAK GLASS (out of quarantine)

26 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

4 th is looking doubtful going by the performance yesterday against a middle of the table first  division side.  

They are 2nd bottom not even mid table

They didn’t look great against Dundee but not as shit as Aberdeen did against Dumbarton. Would take a 0-0 but can see St Johnstone getting at least one goal and Aberdeen getting fuck all. 

As for Perth being a junkies paradise, nah it’s not. It’s boring as fuck but not full of junkies

Lewis 

Ramsay    Hoban    Taylor  Considine   McKenzie

Campbell 

McGeough    Ferguson 

Kamberi 

Hornby 

2 hours ago, Sheepo said:

They are 2nd bottom not even mid table

Glass needs to be backed with cash to the hilt to rebuild Mr Cormack, then needs to use the cash wisely with help to sign the players that will make ABERDEEN GREAT AGAIN,  it was like watching a reserve game yesterday, looked like they didn’t want to win or give a shit.   Livingston in the next round and we all know how they performed against them this season.   If by chance they scrape through that one, maybe Dundee United  and we all know how they’ve performed against them this season also.  

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Lewis 

Ramsay    Hoban    Taylor  Considine   McKenzie

Campbell 

McGeough    Ferguson 

Kamberi 

Hornby 

Not a fan of wingers then. 😂

Terrible line up. 

Edited by G31DON

Just now, G31DON said:

Not a fan wingers then. 😂

Terrible line up. 

Will certainly put a stop to the aimless crosses! 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Not a fan of wingers then. 😂

Terrible line up. 

Wingers? We have wingers? Think Mckenzie and certainly Ramsay have shown more in last two matches than any ‘wingers’ that we’ve picked recently.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Harry Potter says it before ramming his wand, business end first up Hermiones claytrack. 

Bravo 👏👏

Haven’t seen or read that one. He’s a little scamp isn’t he..

8 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

@mods change the name to something more respectable. We’ve a reputation to uphold to fans of others looking in. 

You care what sad bastards who support other teams, yet come on our forum think? CRINGE 

8 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Telegram for Mongo. 

Whilst Perth isn't exactly paradise, I'd guess that it has fewer problems with drugs than pretty much anywhere else in Scotland. 

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Can see St Johnstone getting stuck in during this game and I don't think we have the character to compete, even with them.  

They'll be organised and can have players like Liam Craig  and Murray Davidson chucking it about.  If Ferguson and McCrorie fancy it, we may give some back, the rest of the senior players will fart about and disappear during the game with barely a whimper.

Lewis

Ramsey Taylor Hoban Considine

McCrorie Ferguson 

Hayes McGinn Ross

Hornby

7 minutes ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

Can see St Johnstone getting stuck in during this game and I don't think we have the character to compete, even with them.  

They'll be organised and can have players like Liam Craig  and Murray Davidson chucking it about.  If Ferguson and McCrorie fancy it, we may give some back, the rest of the senior players will fart about and disappear during the game with barely a whimper.

Lewis

Ramsey Taylor Hoban Considine

McCrorie Ferguson 

Hayes McGinn Ross

Hornby

Things are bad enough without resorting to Considine at left back again surely, even Considine admits he hates playing there

3 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Things are bad enough without resorting to Considine at left back again surely, even Considine admits he hates playing there

MacKenzie would be a preferred option and Maybe Considine in centre with Hoban dropped.  Not sure if it would be better trying with as many experienced heads at the back as possible.

Considine played left back when things were good at times, fairly sure he could handle a game against St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You care what sad bastards who support other teams, yet come on our forum think? CRINGE 

You’re embarrassed. It’s okay, just learn from this and move on.