Sign in to follow this  
Kittybrewster Loon

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

50 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Allow me fuckface.

There is this big place on the Edinburgh Road, it's called Perth Prison, the inhabitants of which are over 90% from Dundee and Fife. Those are included in those figures, which are still remarkably low. Doubling isn't difficult when the starting point is pretty much fuck all. 

Secondly, the Megabus? It pretty much exclusively travels down the Glasgow Road, if you are telling me you see junkies along that route then you are outright lying. There are s few areas where you might see them, but absolutely none on the path of the Megabus. Who uses a Megabus anyway? Junkies and minks. Which one are you? 

• Haha 1

Looking forward to the Aberdeen v Smeltic thread in a couple of weeks. 

HIVees is another one that's used by some. 

And if course Farts and Scumdee United. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Looking forward to the Aberdeen v Smeltic thread in a couple of weeks. 

HIVees is another one that's used by some. 

And if course Farts and Scumdee United. 

Throw in Mothersmell, Kilmarsmack, maybe Scumilton or whoever Shittybrewster Loon bastardised next. 

12 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Throw in Mothersmell, Kilmarsmack, maybe Scumilton or whoever Shittybrewster Loon bastardised next. 

Pity Dungfermline are out of the cup 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Well you're wrong. Drug related deaths have DOUBLED in the past year or 2 for Perthshire  and Kinross. On top of that I've been through Perth plenty of times on the megabus to and from Aberdeen. It's a ghastly and desolate place, full of lowlife. My thread title was 100% justified. 

Using the word Ghastly 

Hand your hardrive in to the nearest police station. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You're dislike for me is completely unprovoked imo 

ye dirty fuckin scumbag mongo cunt..yer a fuckin rancid reprobate reptile bastart..yer cut fae eh same cloth is jon wayne gacy ye broch gypo

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Pity Dungfermline are out of the cup 

Dungdee Ushited a good one 

I think it'll be something like

Lewis 

Ramsay Taylor Considine Mackenzie 

McCrorie Campbell ferguson 

Kennedy kamberi Hayes 

3 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

A lot of junkie scum bags in abz min.

57 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

A lot of junkie scum bags in abz min.

Tbh i genuinely think Aberdeen is a lovely city to live in compared to most of the shiteholes in Scotland. 

5 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Tbh i genuinely think Aberdeen is a lovely city to live in compared to most of the shiteholes in Scotland. 

So do i. Still a lot of junkies kicking about. 

Trying to slag Perth for it seems retarded.

Take the 1-0 defeat and move on. Bigger fish to fry boys.

10 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

No, you just can't take a joke 

I suppose it is funny... if you’re a mentally ill paedophile. 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I suppose it is funny... if you’re a mentally ill paedophile. 

Indeed. Speaking of which, is that a photo of you on your profile pic? :rolleyes: 

And what kind of sad case shoe horns "Stude" into their username just to let everyone know they are a student :clangers2: 

16 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Allow me fuckface.

There is this big place on the Edinburgh Road, it's called Perth Prison, the inhabitants of which are over 90% from Dundee and Fife. Those are included in those figures, which are still remarkably low. Doubling isn't difficult when the starting point is pretty much fuck all. 

Secondly, the Megabus? It pretty much exclusively travels down the Glasgow Road, if you are telling me you see junkies along that route then you are outright lying. There are s few areas where you might see them, but absolutely none on the path of the Megabus. Who uses a Megabus anyway? Junkies and minks. Which one are you? 

So you're saying inmates are allowed to take drugs in prison? To the point where they die? Ok min. It's the general population and we both know it. 

And what's with the Megabus rage? I assume you travel everywhere first class with all the trimmings aye? 

That's paddy considine in yon profile picture kitty son

34 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Indeed. Speaking of which, is that a photo of you on your profile pic? :rolleyes: 

And what kind of sad case shoe horns "Stude" into their username just to let everyone know they are a student :clangers2: 

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Studebaker is a car.

Live and learn. I'd assumed he thought of himself as some kind of lothario online cook.

44 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

C’mon @Studebaker-90 you need to enlighten us https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studebaker 

Apprentice at Greggs, old car enthusiast or something else ?

25 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So you're saying inmates are allowed to take drugs in prison? To the point where they die? Ok min. It's the general population and we both know it. 

And what's with the Megabus rage? I assume you travel everywhere first class with all the trimmings aye? 

No they are not allowed to but they aren't generally the types to abide by rules and guidelines, I'd imagine. So you think they aren't included in the figures? Why wouldn't they be? 

No, I don't but I do know the Megabus doesn't go through areas that are likely to be lined with lowlifes and junkies. Very few of these buses actually enter Perth anyway. 

You made a shitty pun, it's okay. Let's leave it there. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Assistant regional manager, paper merchant. 

Assistant to the regional manager, I heard.

Sheerin reckons Glass will be delighted with the strong squad he is inheriting. He is utterly deluded and needs moving on as soon as possible

41 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Live and learn. I'd assumed he thought of himself as some kind of lothario online cook.

Lothario?! 

your judge of character is awful!