Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kittybrewster Loon

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

Postpone this match for Philip.

Organise it for when we can score a goal.

Ideally next season.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 down vote so far from someone that dislikes Philip more than the McInnesball.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

If there is any chat about minutes silence tomorrow then i will boycott the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

If there is any chat about minutes silence tomorrow then i will boycott the game.

Announced. Not involved in that. St Johnstone and hesgoal can poke it.

Let me know the score.

Share this post


Link to post

Lewis 

Ramsay McCrorie Considine McKenzie

McGeough Ferguson

Duncan Kamberi Hayes

Hornby

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

If there is any chat about minutes silence tomorrow then i will boycott the game.

A minutes silence for a 99 year old Greek we have never met, spoken to, or has any affiliation to Scottish football.

Fuck off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A minutes silence for a 99 year old Greek we have never met, spoken to, or has any affiliation to Scottish football.

Fuck off. 

Indicative of the lickspittle nature of our league chiefs. 

Fuck off SPFL. 

Edited by Ernie McCracken

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Gerrard must be laughing his tits off swapping Wright for McCrorie. 

Hardly a swap, we had already agreed the Mcrorie deal long before Wright had a few good games and thought he was better than us. His usual pattern will start soon. Couple of good games then injured. Stop Repeat etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Lewis 

Ramsay McCrorie Considine McKenzie

McGeough Ferguson

Duncan Kamberi Hayes

Hornby

You seen the lad Ryan Duncan play?

Only turned 17 in January. 

Not heard too much about him 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You seen the lad Ryan Duncan play?

Only turned 17 in January. 

Not heard too much about him 

The lad that came on versus Sevco? Other than then, no, but he’s been on the bench lately so let’s see phit  he’s got.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A minutes silence for a 99 year old Greek we have never met, spoken to, or has any affiliation to Scottish football.

Fuck off. 

Exactly. Same for that guy that died in America yet all these stupid arseholes have been "taking the knee" for the best part of a year now. I'm really starting to get sick of football. Feels like agendas being rammed down my throat constantly. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

As much as I dislike the royal family does independence have to mean we get rid of them pretty sure they are head of state of countries like Australia that are independent 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Exactly. Same for that guy that died in America yet all these stupid arseholes have been "taking the knee" for the best part of a year now. I'm really starting to get sick of football. Feels like agendas being rammed down my throat constantly. 

Hardly getting rammed down your throat just a minutes silence nae that big of a deal. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Hardly getting rammed down your throat just a minutes silence nae that big of a deal. 
 

The question remains... why though? 
It’s not a big deal, I accept that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon wants to break up the union 

I know. It's the sexiest thing about her 😍😍

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A minutes silence for a 99 year old Greek we have never met, spoken to, or has any affiliation to Scottish football.

Fuck off. 

Duke of Edinburgh. He was a Hearts fan. Rumoured to be the voice of the song they play before kick off...

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, thurso said:

As much as I dislike the royal family does independence have to mean we get rid of them pretty sure they are head of state of countries like Australia that are independent 

And that's fucking unacceptable

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Tord31 said:

If there is any chat about minutes silence tomorrow then i will boycott the game.

Devastated I can't be there to disrupt the cunt as per Dunfermiline away when that disgusting, scabby, walking genetic mutation the queen mum bit the dust.

 

16 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Sturgeon the 2 faced rat that wants to break up the union with her fixation on independence rattling on about Prince Philip,   What a horrible little runt.  

Evidence suggest she's more fixated on preventing it.

Cushty number for her.

 

As for the breaking up the union bit, any Scot that wouldn't want that is either:

Not actually Scottish

or

Retarded

 

Nae sure fit applies in your case.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Devastated I can't be there to disrupt the cunt as per Dunfermiline away when that disgusting, scabby, walking genetic mutation the queen mum bit the dust.

 

Evidence suggest she's more fixated on preventing it.

Cushty number for her.

 

As for the breaking up the union bit, any Scot that wouldn't want that is either:

Not actually Scottish

or

Retarded

 

Nae sure fit applies in your case.

So Scots who don’t support independence are not real Scots and/or retarded - a somewhat simplistic point of view

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

So Scots who don’t support independence are not real Scots and/or retarded - a somewhat simplistic point of view

Correct.

 

ish

Now add the 3rd category which you neatly fall into:

Simpleton.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Correct.

 

ish

Now add the 3rd category which you neatly fall into:

Simpleton.

Brilliant. You’re comically self righteous 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

We are scoring 3 today,  kamberi with at least 2

 Each and every goal a hotly disputed penalty. HMHB

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

Brilliant. You’re comically self righteous 

Not at all.

You miss again.

Fucking moron.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Not at all.

You miss again.

Fucking moron.

No not moron. I would say calling someone retarded or a traitor because they don’t share your exact opinion is the very definition of being self righteous. Like  you are

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

No not moron. I would say calling someone retarded or a traitor because they don’t share your exact opinion is the very definition of being self righteous. Like  you are

No not moron?

Ok.

It's fuck all to do with sharing the exact same opinion. That's where you misinterpret, and are in whooshing territory.

Initial assertion applies.

Are you not Scottish, or just a fucking retard who wants to see their own country ruled by another?

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

Brilliant. You’re comically self righteous 

EH11.........I've just checked that postcode out and surprise surprise........one of the areas it encompasses is Gorgie.

No surprise you are a fan of the UK

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Millertime said:

We are scoring 3 today,  kamberi with at least 2 deflections and a Sclaff off Wiilie Collums arse.

Better, more accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

EH11.........I've just checked that postcode out and surprise surprise........one of the areas it encompasses is Gorgie.

No surprise you are a fan of the UK

Christ that’s a bit of a stretch no ?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...