Sign in to follow this  
Kittybrewster Loon

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Like watching a top side playing a lower leagues side in cup.

We look out of our depth

Jesus fuck

Kennedy may as well give up - shite

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Kennedy can fuck off any time he likes

Couple of timely falls when he ran out of ideas

Just now, Laichomoray said:

Couple of timely falls when he ran out of ideas

Hayes getting in on the act ana

Posted (edited)

McInnes has genuinely assembled the slowest side since the Aberdeen side of 17 -18

Edited by Ke1t

Let's take a short free kick, give it away and end getting countered and a booking. Shambles fc.

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

Let's take a short free kick, give it away and end getting countered and a booking. Shambles fc.

That's been our trademark free kick all season.

5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Kennedy is fucking awful.

Probably my pet hate of the current shite crop.

Offers fuck all.

And we actually paid a fee for him.

It’s ingrained in them all. As soon as they receive the ball, their first thought is ‘who’s behind me’ rather than who’s in front of me. Like petrified rabbits

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

That's been our trademark free kick all season.

Actually embarrassing when we score fuck all as it is. Weird obsession of taking every set piece short. GET IT IN THE FUCKING BOX.

30 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

My cult.

Haha, you have no clue on my political persuasion.

Self determination is a key element for a better Scotland. Once we have the ability to self determine, there could be any political party in charge, but the benefit would be that the decisions would ALWAYS be in the best interests of Scotland instead of cowing to Westminster politics

In the past 14 years the Scottish Government on fully devolved matters have made many more decisions that damaged Scotland than benefited it.

Your bit in bold above is pish. By your reckoning every government in every independent country is great and makes decisions that universally benefit the country and make things better. 

Mental 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Hesgoal seriously lagging.

any better streams?

I’ve jumped into vipleague. Seems to be working better.

We'd have more luck playing 4-2-4 and just hammering the ball over midfield in the hopes it falls to the feet of one of our slothlike forwards.

We're once again being played off the park by a team that's willing to run and press.

How bad is Jonny Hayes, a shadow of his former self. Needs hooked at half time along with Kennedy

I count at least 11 St Johnstone players on the park that would have been better signings than Kennedy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

In the past 14 years the Scottish Government on fully devolved matters have made many more decisions that damaged Scotland than benefited it.

Your bit in bold above is pish. By your reckoning every government in every independent country is great and makes decisions that universally benefit the country and make things better. 

Mental 

You’re talking bollox blockhead.

Granted not every decision is going to be universally accepted, but certainly there would be far more accountability in an Independent Scotland.

If you think the Scottish government have been poor, you must be totally blinkered to the fact that the union linked parties have been so poor as opposition parties to convince the Scottish electorate to vote for them.

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I’ve jumped into vipleague. Seems to be working better.

Share the link then

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Mental 

Can imagine you love the taste of a boot 

This is brutal. Glass has some job on his hands. We've a team of players hiding (excluding Mackenzie and Campbell). 

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Mental 

It is mental to actually believe & trust that rulers from another country would have our best interests as their priority 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

"Too stupid". 

Just "too poor" and "too wee" to go.