Breakfast

The Buzzard

Somebody mentioned the starting of a thread for the first meal of the day. One may already exist but I'm not going looking and figured I might as well get one started. 

Off today so it's been a later start to the morning and just had 2 slices of toasted tiger loaf with lurpak and a cup of tea (milk and 2). 

Normal weekdays sees a bowl of cornflakes and a coffee (currently instant - Lavazza Intenso) to start the day. Not the greatest of combo's.

Rarely have a fry up but will often have a hot filled roll at the weekend. Bacon preferably. 

Too much time on my hands this morning and nursing the after effects of a bad takeaway and booze last night. 

Bloody great thread Buzzaldo

favourite meal of the day

Porridge/ milk, sometimes syrup

OJ

Tea/ milk 

Crumpet/ peanut butter and jam

then go shower, get sorted for work

Then Yoghurt/ berries - The collective (best yoghurt IMO). 

does me till about midday. 

One good thing about this lockdown pish was being able to have a leisurely breakfast. I'm a big fan of smoked haddock poached, couple of poached eggs, a couple of bits of white toast and a cup of tea. Beautiful stuff.

In general I prefer a savoury breakfast, not a fan of those poofy French pastry things at all.

Porridge is good in the winter but the laddie has got me on the ready brek. Easy as fuck to make and tasty, if a bit like baby food.

Canna beat a decent breakfast to set you up for the day.

However as it's going to be a lazy one just a cup of tea, 2 pieces of Toasted sour dough bread and loads of butter.

Big fan of a home cooked fry up as well usually sausages, fried eggs, mushrooms, tattie scone and beans all washed down with Orange juice with bits.

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s incredible how people underestimate the condition. Folk in their 30’s on dialysis and missing legs. Nice one m8

Aye, wild.  Bar a few years in my late teens I've always kept it in check. Dinna fancy going partially blind Tbh. 

It's not even that difficult to keep on top of, even more so these days with what's available. 

Used to get them a lot in A&E?

never have the same breakfast

porridge is good but time consuming & pain to clean up afterwards 

sometimes fruit

sometimes croissant 

sonetines boiled egg & soldiers 

sonetimes fried stuff (often in a bun with cheese and mustard mayo)

never cereal

always coffee (espresso) and water (1L+)