Breakfast

The Buzzard

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Thats the one. 

Was about a 40 minute wait in the queue just to order then 15/20 minutes hing aboot to get your food. 

Fuck that. 

Im not against trying it but ill avoid weekends. 

Owned by dycers, son is an RAF pilot 

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Noticed soda water was cheap - 37p a bottle - so got that + Roses Lime (two fucking quid) and we liked it.

Nothing to do with alcohol abstention. Will have one half the days of the week.

I was meaning in the pub. If cunts have a scan or blood test coming up it's soda and lime for a couple of days running up to it. Like it reverses cancer or something.

11 hours ago, redstrummer said:

Usually just toast with butter , sometimes I'll have jam or lime marmalade . Weekends I'll often have a bacon roll or bacon and egg roll . Maybe a sausage or a Lorne sausage roll , every now and again full biota fry up on a Sunday morning . Will sometimes have muesli with bran flakes and porridge on occasion . Coffee in the morning , no sugar and switch to tea the rest of the day again no sugar 

Lorne sausage roll?. What’s that?. Lorne sausage wrapped in pastry?. Scottish folk call it a roll and sausage.Regardless if it’s link or lorne, A sausage roll is pastry

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Its been said the soundtrack is as important as the foodstuffs. 

I like to listen to Spunk Volcano and the Eruptions thru the week but on a Sunday with a Bacon Bagel and scrambled eggs its Acid Mammoth. 

Or a bit of Napalm in the morning 

32 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Thats a holiday breakfast at a hotel you you don't really belong at. 

Still a fruit platter is always welcome. 

580438-DE-F035-4-F7-F-90-E8-7-C4-A2-B025
A2730672-9-B8-A-4736-8-D86-1986-FF6-D7-A

oooft wrong, you don’t normally get into a kitchen in a hotel?,a told you before a was a chef?

19 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That your own handiwork D79?  Quite time consuming when you're trying to set up for breakfast? 

Aye bud doesn’t take me long at all, I do an old folks home,42 residents but do it for free, like giving something back to the community, wanted to join the Red Cross but record for fighting (a stinking hun no doubt) stopped me from being able to go.

a do the cooked breakfast and the carers get the tea,toast,porridge,cereal etc,do the platter first then breakfast set up while doing lunch,which is there main meal at 12.00 then set up for dinner which is like a wee fish tea, plenty of scones,cakes,sandwiches for layer for there supper.