Breakfast

The Buzzard

3 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

You not getting confused with Seth Armstrong from Crossroads?

Breakfast today - Avocado and poached egg in a bap,with decaff coffee,followed later in the morning by 2 Rowies and a coffee fae the grove.

good breakfast that,  but swap the decaf for proper coffee imo

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Incomplete account. It is imperative to reveal the preferred topping(s) to be spread on said rowies. 

Icognito do an affa fine crispy buttery(Breadmaker) heated and topped with butter.At home,butter or marg with Silver Shred (when I remember to buy it).Definitely dont have them with jam...redd up

29 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

My auld grunnie from the inbred villages of the Borders would offer a sugar sandwich. 

Coming from the Oil booming NE i was unsure of the delicacy. 

Is it really much different than the frogs putting sugar in a crepe, rolling it and expecting you to pay 6 euros for it. 

Sunblest, Stork, tate n lyle, now fuck off until the street lights come on. 

Carbs. Protein , bit of sugar . Like a modern energy bar. Your Granny had the right idea . It’s just fuel. 

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hate Mrs Browns boys,so you’re wrong there . 
Partidge and The Office are genius though. You’ve dismissed them as shite because you lack the intellect to ‘get them’.

Same here , hate Mrs Browns Boys but The Office and more so Partridge are genius. We can't all like the same things though, probably folk out there still guffawing at Chubby Brown...... Infact this calls for a profile pic change!