Breakfast

The Buzzard

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lobster and Prawn Burrito to break my fast today. Was good. £2 off for asking for no funny "salad". The wife's small platter was excellent she reported;

37202-F42-0-E3-F-4-CDA-8-C0-C-1-B377-F08

Fantasist, get yourself to S & T. He's got a new Ethiopian (Sacred Grounds) that came in on Wednesday and it's his best yet. Ask for your espresso in a cup rather than the takeaway carton. 

Looks great!

42 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Me neither but is the wanky name they chose for the colour of her jaiket;

94-A8-A12-F-4610-4052-83-AA-002-A7475145

Her face was cold too. We were tourists in a shit wee toon that doesn't qualify as the NE as the border cuts in just north of it. 

eh think cropping the folk other side of this photo would make it a tremendous pic. You could do that and still keep the flag in. The two punters are a distraction. Nice exposed sky though as well. 

• Dildo 1
34 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

New product today, home made tattie scones;

4862-D44-F-0-AC4-4177-9-E25-B718-D1-AF67

New as in she's never made them before but we got a massive sack of tatties from our neighbour who got them from the farmer who houses her daughter's horse or pony (and no I don't know if cock maintenance is part of the drill and if you don't mind, and you can keep your filthy curiosity to yourselves for once as I don't intend to ask. She's only 11 or 12 ffs).

We have never cared for tattie scones, usually a tasteless filler. These are a totally different product, not just taste but the consistency was more like a thick pancake, less like a hard piece of lard.

Still learning and expanding the boundaries at 58 years of age. I'm really great amn't I?

Congratulations on having the baking skills of an 8 year old. Look forward to your fairy cakes next week. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Incredible how the slighted mutants congregate together, powerless to defend themselves, unable to articulate anything worth reading and hanging around like a disease or a virus.

You mutants are fillers, the frozen tattie scones from Iceland, full of preservatives and far from organic, incapable of evolution and growth, stuck in your nothingness. Have a great day you three. Try something new. Change the records. Doing the shitty sheet washing, drinking cool beers and inventing alternative realities must get incredibly dull doing the same activities day after day after day. Treat yourselves to an individual fruit trifle. 

Lovely stuff. Raging as per. ?

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Incredible how the slighted mutants congregate together, powerless to defend themselves, unable to articulate anything worth reading and hanging around like a disease or a virus.

You mutants are fillers, the frozen tattie scones from Iceland, full of preservatives and far from organic, incapable of evolution and growth, stuck in your nothingness. Have a great day you three. Try something new. Change the records. Doing the shitty sheet washing, drinking cool beers and inventing alternative realities must get incredibly dull doing the same activities day after day after day. Treat yourselves to an individual fruit trifle. 

Was just having a laugh mate. Doubt your tattie scones are organic either.