Jump to content
The Buzzard

Breakfast

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

No, just reacting to your ignorance. 

Whats the grey stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Hardly (I’m the boss)

I’ve had vindaloo (with all the trimmings) each night for tea since Thursday 

The big D starts once I’m away at sea for a couple of months 

Vindaloo is just that wee bitty too hot for me to properly enjoy. Had North Indian Chilli Garlic Chicken at the weekend there. Top class. Trying to branch put from the Tandoori Mix Grill.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Whats the grey stuff? 

Some kind of tortilla made with black flour I'm guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Vindaloo is just that wee bitty too hot for me to properly enjoy. Had North Indian Chilli Garlic Chicken at the weekend there. Top class. Trying to branch put from the Tandoori Mix Grill.

Garlic Chilli Chicken IMO is probably the perfect ruby for flavour 

Just needs to be spicier 

Edit - I presume your Tandoori MG has no sauce?? 
 

It’s the sauce that makes the bloody Indian so good and tasty 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Some kind of tortilla made with black flour I'm guessing.

Ah ok that makes sense now. Just looked like cement. Black flour tortilla...youve changed min

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Ah ok that makes sense now. Just looked like cement. Black flour tortilla...youve changed min

Yeah blue corn taco

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Garlic Chilli Chicken IMO is probably the perfect ruby for flavour 

Just needs to be spicier 

Edit - I presume your Tandoori MG has no sauce?? 
 

It’s the sauce that makes the bloody Indian so good and tasty 

Na comes with a separate sauce for dipping shit in. Think it's just a standard spicy tomato number.

They do a special butter chicken out of mine which I've always dismissed as a poofs korma type thing but the missus got it and it was fucking superb. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Ah ok that makes sense now. Just looked like cement. Black flour tortilla...youve changed min

Not at all just trying to help move things on a little.

You grafting yet BTW? Keep meaning to ask you.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Na comes with a separate sauce for dipping shit in. Think it's just a standard spicy tomato number.

They do a special butter chicken out of mine which I've always dismissed as a poofs korma type thing but the missus got it and it was fucking superb. 

You a Chicken Maryland fae the Chinkie type chap, Moobzo? 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You a Chicken Maryland fae the Chinkie type chap, Moobzo? 

Na salt and pepper chicken or King prawns generally.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Not at all just trying to help move things on a little.

You grafting yet BTW? Keep meaning to ask you.

Aye had steady agency work since February bud. 

2 weeks into my new o&g job

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye had steady agency work since February bud. 

2 weeks into my new o&g job

Excellent. Hopefully things looking up all round.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 x Strawberry Yog

1 x Banana

1 x a half a cwassont

1 x FO

1 x Coffee 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/5/2021 at 10:42 PM, Redforever86 said:

1602-A6-E7-6-D93-4-DA1-A65-D-CFFECDA7685

Made this last night, Scotland’s finest.

 

It looks like you emptied your food waste caddy onto a plate.

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

 

It looks like you emptied your food waste caddy onto a plate.

It’s doesn’t really so does it. 

It does look like you fund an organisation of nonces. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

To be fair the flatbread thing isn’t really easy on the eye. I’m sure it tasted nice enough but it looks grim as fuck compared to the rest of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

To be fair the flatbread thing isn’t really easy on the eye. I’m sure it tasted nice enough but it looks grim as fuck compared to the rest of it. 

That's fair enough, I've no problem with constructive criticism or folk being cunts if it's funny. Nae talking shite fae that kiddie fiddler. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

That's fair enough, I've no problem with constructive criticism or folk being cunts if it's funny. Nae talking shite fae that kiddie fiddler. 

Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, The Boofon said:

To be fair the flatbread thing isn’t really easy on the eye. I’m sure it tasted nice enough but it looks grim as fuck compared to the rest of it. 

Compared to "the rest of it"?

What, the bit that looks like half a squashed tangerine, potato peelings and rotting veg?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Compared to "the rest of it"?

What, the bit that looks like half a squashed tangerine, potato peelings and rotting veg?

Just you stick to flipping Big Macs and fillet o fish on a Friday. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'll be constructive. It probably tasted great but that grey thing looks like an elephant's tumour.

Share this post


Link to post

Im with clydeside on this. Doesnt look like food. Id still eat it tho and i’ll wager it was tasty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sausages and mushrooms used as a breakwater between beans and egg.  @Parklife @Misers Hill

haha

 

on your own 12 incher

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...