Jump to content
The Buzzard

Breakfast

Recommended Posts

Naaa nae a fan of the crumpet either. 

Pancakes are arite 

 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Naaa nae a fan of the crumpet either. 

Pancakes are arite 

 

What about bagels? 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

😂 A king rib isn’t ribs Hanz. 

Aye,right enough. Don't think I've had the pleasure of the king rib supper to be honest. It looks like a congealed lump of doom. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye,right enough. Don't think I've had the pleasure of the king rib supper to be honest. It looks like a congealed lump of doom. 

You have to be in the right mood and degenerate state for it. 
 

Must be one of the greasiest things I’ve ever eaten. Had one a few months ago as it came in one of those “combo boxes” fae the chipper. Was alright. I’ll eat pretty much anything to be fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

What about bagels? 

Aye bagels are okay. 

Cinnamon and raisin 

Share this post


Link to post

Did you have a bad toast experience, Zeus?  I'm struggling with this concept of not liking toast. 

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post

Not really. Just not a massive fan. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did you have a bad toast experience, Zeus?  I'm struggling with this concept of not liking toast. 

You had a poached egg yet?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

What about bread zeus? Untoasted

Fine in a sandwich or to soak up excess gravy 

Share this post


Link to post

Tried a bowl of coco pops about 2am. 
 

Spewed it back up about 3 and had coco pops in my nose.

 

state of a manny 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Tried a bowl of coco pops about 2am. 
 

Spewed it back up about 3 and had coco pops in my nose.

 

So what's the matter with you?
Sing me something new,
Don't you know the cold and wind and rain don't know,
They only seem to come and go awaaaaaay.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...