Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Buzzard

Breakfast

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

 

A really delicacy is the Broon Cheese. Not many people embrace it. 

Is that a euphemism? 

Share this post


Link to post

Carrot sticks

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He likes American things . 

CF372038-DF26-41-EB-B328-526-DAEC62018.g

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I just had some ryvita with Norwegian Brown Cheese n jam. Coffee to spark myself up a bit.

A really delicacy is the Broon Cheese. Not many people embrace it. 

I got a black cheese at Christmas time. It was absolutely delightful. 

Share this post


Link to post

Bacon, eggs, beans, couple hash browns and a bit of fried bread. 

Cup of Aldis finest instant coffee

Terrific 

Share this post


Link to post

Black coffee.

Grapefruit.

Glass of apple juice.

Share this post


Link to post

Remains of last nights curry,  rum 'n' coke.  Off to pick up green.  Beautiful day,  barely a cloud in the sky. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Remains of last nights curry,  rum 'n' coke.  Off to pick up green.  Beautiful day,  barely a cloud in the sky. 😎

🎳

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Did the beans touch the egg, as the vicar said to the parsnip?

And if they did, did you react appropriately?

B78-A6-C24-E47-F-45-FB-A40-C-B8-BE2106-B
 

It MUST be our decision apparently. Perhaps you used the hash brown or fried bread as a "breakwater"?

It’s sausages for a ‘breakwater’.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s sausages for a ‘breakwater’.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lobster and Prawn Burrito to break my fast today. Was good. £2 off for asking for no funny "salad". The wife's small platter was excellent she reported;

37202-F42-0-E3-F-4-CDA-8-C0-C-1-B377-F08
 

Fantasist, get yourself to S & T. He's got a new Ethiopian (Sacred Grounds) that came in on Wednesday and it's his best yet. Ask for your espresso in a cup rather than the takeaway carton. 

What’s the thing to the left of the tub of sauce ?  

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lobster and Prawn Burrito to break my fast today. Was good. £2 off for asking for no funny "salad". The wife's small platter was excellent she reported;

37202-F42-0-E3-F-4-CDA-8-C0-C-1-B377-F08
 

Fantasist, get yourself to S & T. He's got a new Ethiopian (Sacred Grounds) that came in on Wednesday and it's his best yet. Ask for your espresso in a cup rather than the takeaway carton. 

Yir missus advertising fucking Ribena dressed like that? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Looks like a bit of a smokie

Love Smokies me. Got some delivered a few weeks ago . 

Share this post


Link to post

I've getting surf and turf for tea. Steak, scallops and chips. Might rustle up a blue cheese sauce.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Love Smokies me. Got some delivered a few weeks ago . 

I get them off the fish van on a Tuesday. Beautiful with a dash of vinegar and some white pepper. Some fucking price they are nowadays though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I've getting surf and turf for tea. Steak, scallops and chips. Might rustle up a blue cheese sauce.

By scraping under your helmet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, manboobs109 said:

I get them off the fish van on a Tuesday. Beautiful with a dash of vinegar and some white pepper. Some fucking price they are nowadays though.

Prefer them cold . Aye they’re not cheap but they are ace. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

By scraping under your helmet ?

I'm clean as a whistle down there at the minute Hanzoid. Had a lovely hot bath last night and chipped the barnacles off.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, manboobs109 said:

I'm clean as a whistle down there at the minute Hanzoid. Had a lovely hot bath last night and chipped the barnacles off.

Bless 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Prefer them cold . Aye they’re not cheap but they are ace. 

I have mine cold. The wife heats hers up, lemon juice and the likes. She's right middle class about food though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lobster and Prawn Burrito to break my fast today. Was good. £2 off for asking for no funny "salad". The wife's small platter was excellent she reported;

37202-F42-0-E3-F-4-CDA-8-C0-C-1-B377-F08
 

Fantasist, get yourself to S & T. He's got a new Ethiopian (Sacred Grounds) that came in on Wednesday and it's his best yet. Ask for your espresso in a cup rather than the takeaway carton. 

Looks great!

Share this post


Link to post

Here Poodler, stick a dog turd in a bap to see if Rozzers follows suit. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fantasist, get yourself to S & T. He's got a new Ethiopian (Sacred Grounds) that came in on Wednesday and it's his best yet. Ask for your espresso in a cup rather than the takeaway carton. 

Will be there tomorrow and ask for it.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here Poodler, stick a dog turd in a bap to see if Rozzers follows suit. 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Dramatic Plum actually

Nae a fan of Cluedo 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...