Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Buzzard

Breakfast

Recommended Posts

Cheese buttery

Mug of tea

Share this post


Link to post

Just had one of the best bacon and egg rolls I’ve ever had 

 

what do you like in your roll/ softie? 
 

i enjoy link sausage if they’re decent sausages 

good amount of butter and sauce required aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post

One of the butchers here does black pudding and lorne sausage in a flat spiral shape. I’ll take a picture later on. 
 

Delish with tomato sauce 

Share this post


Link to post

Sausage softie. Plenty butter, a touch of tomato sauce being devoured now. 

Share this post


Link to post

Sausage is my favourite morning roll. Has to be secent sausages from the local farmers market (Ingram's) and the roll has to have a decent amount of both butter and brown sauce.

Big fan of the bacon rolls from Ride in Banchory as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

my favourite is Sausage (pork) Bacon and Colmans/Markies Mustard 

in a crispy Glasgow Roll

edit to add - for some reason I hate tomato sauce anywhere near my breakfast (only for burgers and F&S) 

 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Sausage is my favourite morning roll. Has to be secent sausages from the local farmers market (Ingram's) and the roll has to have a decent amount of both butter and brown sauce.

Big fan of the bacon rolls from Ride in Banchory as well.

@manboobs109

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I've never had a secent sausage so can't comment. Sounds foreign though.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

Ahh fuck up on my behalf, should have been 'decent' sausage 🙄

I guessed that

Share this post


Link to post

Used to get a cracking Lorne and Egg roll from Ian’s van up in Altens. Just down from the college. One of those used to sort the hangover at work out on a Monday and Friday morning. Simpler times. 

Share this post


Link to post

There was a bakers or cafe in Westhill shopping centre that did an ace roll and links.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've never had a secent sausage so can't comment. Sounds foreign though.

Need to make them yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

Need to make them yourself 

Splash of Brut on your morning roll - lovely

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Simpler times. 

Life is about to change majorly min. But for the best. Trust me. ❤.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh... I had crunchy nut cornflakes today.

Share this post


Link to post

Porridge.

 

Has the Rozzers thread been deleted? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Used to get a cracking Lorne and Egg roll from Ian’s van up in Altens. Just down from the college. One of those used to sort the hangover at work out on a Monday and Friday morning. Simpler times. 

Triple cheese burger from there on a Friday lunchtime certainly filled a hole.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Used to get a cracking Lorne and Egg roll from Ian’s van up in Altens. Just down from the college. One of those used to sort the hangover at work out on a Monday and Friday morning. Simpler times. 

Square sassige = weegie steak.

roll = rowie/buttery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

 

roll = rowie/buttery.

 

Different things surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Different things surely?

No. In Aberdeen a roll is a rowie/buttery. In weeg etc a roll is their a saftie/bap thing.

There should be no such thing as a bacon roll in Aberdeen, its a bacon saftie (unless you do a Dave Cormack and have bacon in a rowie).

A sassige roll is a sassige roll but a roll and sassige is a sassige saftie.

Clear? ;)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

8-E3-D6018-66-A0-410-E-973-A-491250-C0-A

Looks like they found that hun wi the flare from George Square fingers. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

No. In Aberdeen a roll is a rowie/buttery. In weeg etc a roll is their a saftie/bap thing.

There should be no such thing as a bacon roll in Aberdeen, its a bacon saftie (unless you do a Dave Cormack and have bacon in a rowie).

A sassige roll is a sassige roll but a roll and sassige is a sassige saftie.

Clear? ;)

 

 

 

:applause:  Clearly the dividing line between toonserisms and mealerisms.

Nae-one ootside the toon calls a rowie / buttery a roll which explains a lot aboot the inbred cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

No. In Aberdeen a roll is a rowie/buttery. In weeg etc a roll is their a saftie/bap thing.

There should be no such thing as a bacon roll in Aberdeen, its a bacon saftie (unless you do a Dave Cormack and have bacon in a rowie).

A sassige roll is a sassige roll but a roll and sassige is a sassige saftie.

Clear? ;)

 

 

 

 I know what you mean,BS, regional variations and all that.  A rowie with strawberry jam is gorgeous. Is that allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Looks like they found that hun wi the flare from George Square fingers. 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

 I know what you mean,BS, regional variations and all that.  A rowie with strawberry jam is gorgeous. Is that allowed?

Oh aye! One wi dairylea, one wi jam, a tremendous breakfast. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...