3 minutes ago, Dad said:

No worries big guy ?

Here - what did the black box say anyhow? He fell asleep or summat?

Twice (ish) over the speed limit. 87 in a 45 or such like. And an empty pill bottle in his possession. (But no need for a toxicology report)

Also was 'combative' to his rescuers.

Hoo mama.

6 minutes ago, Dad said:

He seems like a right boring prick as well - over compensation when hes out on the town or summat; goes way over the top and makes a right cunt of it

Stupid bastard

I thought that too but before he had his last meltdown when the Swedish wife left him he was out shagging and partying constantly. Just a good PR team to cover it up.

Once he stopped doing that he was shit at golf. There's a bloody lesson for you.

Took a long time to win the Masters again though. 

Maybe it's my romanticised view that the partying and shagging Vegas showgirls contributed to his success, sounds a great life.

The suicide potential, that may be fair. Apparently a fairly straight, innocuous road he careered off. A big proportion of these child stars always end up fucked up.

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Almost all over at 9th when Hideki birdied. Even more almost all over now, like less than 0.25% chance of losing from here.

Like Spieth last week, HM hasn't won since 2017. Even more surprisingly in my book. The boy has a great mind, huge belief but the weight of expectation of a whole nation. Class act. Yesterday was awesome. 

He’s been brilliant and I hope he does it. Always felt the back 9 of the Masters on the final day is one the great sporting events. Even better when there is a good few in the mix...