Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

Just now, elephantstone78 said:

No way. He missed against hibs, Killie and hearts in shoot outs. Best keep him in the stands. 

Aye but at the time I had no confidence in any of the others hitting the target! 

Delighted I was wrong though. 

Younger guys like Ferguson, Campbell, Hendry and McCrorie all stepped up and took responsibility.  Was good to see. 

38 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Solid pen from young dean. 

Yep his and kamberi’s were class. Although I suppose any penalty that goes in is. 
ferguson one a wee bit jammy but it matters not a jot and the weekend is saved. 

Would  have been a good game to go to. Leave on a high to go get pished. Would be like a free ecto 

Positives: (1)we had the character to come back twice from going behind

(2)Kamberi getting his first goal for the club

(3)McGinn showing he is still talented at times

(4)Scoring all 5 penalties 

Negatives: (1) Defence looked shaky

(2) passing out from the back doesn't suit our players

(3) McLennan and Kennedy aren't good enough 

(4) Starting with one up front

Pretty pish in the first half and Livingston were closing us down quickly. Second half was better and I thought we deserved to get through. An interested Kamberi is decent but we need more consistency from him. Thought Ferguson’s pen was getting saved but all the rest were crackers. The hun fuck’s was a moment of joy.

From half time onwards we looked better. First time we’ve scored 2 goals in a game for a long time (albeit there was ET).

Kennedy and McLennan aren’t good enough for this level. We need to bring in replacements for both.

Distribution from the back absolutely hopeless. Hoban the worst offender. Him and Consi must also be the slowest CB pairing in history. Bring back Taylor (ffs can’t believe we’ve been reduced to that ?).

Over the line...very happy

Glad the Glass has witnessed for himself  how awful some of players actually are

Pleased that Glass is now in post and  can  make decisions who stays who we offload. Based on this season some many have not come up to standard and do not merit being on the Pittordrie payroll.

Interested to see who he brings in. No time to be sentimental  and give the inept yet another chance.

Out of contract players I cannot see any of them staying

It was all about getting through today ...job done and another home tie. Go for it Dons

Certainly some positive signs, mainly after we levelled the tie. Seemed to be the only team intent on winning it after that and we were creating actual chances. 

Kennedy and McLennan infuriating. Think the latter was worse though. Kennedy at least seems to have work rate but McLennan will lose the ball, sigh and stand on the spot. Real error of judgement giving him a new contract. 

5 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Over the line...very happy

Glad the Glass has witnessed for himself  how awful some of players actually are

Pleased that Glass is now in post and  can  make decisions who stays who we offload. Based on this season some many have not come up to standard and do not merit being on the Pittordrie payroll.

Interested to see who he brings in. No time to be sentimental  and give the inept yet another chance.

Out of contract players I cannot see any of them staying

It was all about getting through today ...job done and another home tie. Go for it Dons

I could see McGinn getting another 12 month contract if he plays well in the next few games.

18 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He said a nasty thing though. Are you not triggered? 

He said a pointlessly racist thing. 

A nasty thing would be saying that you're a sycophantic retard. 

Even then not that nasty