Aberdeen 2 - 2 Livingston (5 - 3 Pens)

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

So Glass says we'll see changes instantly on the pitch on Saturday? 

I look forward to something interesting happening.

I suspect he'll be a bit more pragmatic with his selections in the Cup, given it's importance re Europe and the relatively kind draw. McKenzie back on the bench maybe, Consi to left back and Taylor restored?

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I suspect he'll be a bit more pragmatic with his selections in the Cup, given it's importance re Europe and the relatively kind draw. McKenzie back on the bench maybe, Consi to left back and Taylor restored?

Mackenzie is cup tied unfortunately. I'm still waiting to see him as I've only watched the Dumbarton game in recent weeks. Which for the the record was god damn awful. I'm in for the next few games though.

2 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

He's told them that pass backs are not allowed.

I really wish that would be the case. I fkn detest just how much the side ‘recycles possession’ which is just a fkn shite term for negative BS pass it back if you aren’t 100% sure a forward pass will find you man.

Disgusting how much the team does it. Needs stamped out quick smart.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I really wish that would be the case. I fkn detest just how much the side ‘recycles possession’ which is just a fkn shite term for negative BS pass it back if you aren’t 100% sure a forward pass will find you man.

After all this time I've almost convinced myself that our shit shit version of tika taka is the only thing you can do if its not long ball

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Would have thought glass would want to try and win the cup tbh 

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It's almost an ingrained habit now and stifles any attacking moves. I watch West Bromwich Albion and the difference in their last two games has been incredible. Main reason? No passing back unless absolutely necessary.

• Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why do people not pay for redtv, genuinely?

Because some of us have season tickets and are able to watch the game live (in normal season) or via ppv this season.

I had RedTV international when I lived abroad, but it’s not worth it if you can go to the games.

[edit] Out of interest, will it be shown live on RedTV international if it’s on Premier?[/edit]