Holidays 2021

BrianFaePerth

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Was looking at flights to Cusco as want to go to Machu Picchu, but the flights are double the cost of the trip itself, and it’s a two stopper, so would be a grueller.

Anyone on here done Machu Picchu?

Girl on my facebook did it, looked shite. Just a hill with some old buildings. Better off going to Tenerife, jungle park is awesome.

3 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Was looking at flights to Cusco as want to go to Machu Picchu, but the flights are double the cost of the trip itself, and it’s a two stopper, so would be a grueller.

Anyone on here done Machu Picchu?

Aye, its a cool thing to see but to fly to Cusco (have they got an airport?) just to do it would be like a Peruvian flying to Stoney to see Dunnoter Castle. 

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Nobody has "done" it. They might have been to it though.

Aye sorry Suzy Dent

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The Machu Picchu Arms has a pool table and a log fire. 

Nae juker tho.

40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye, its a cool thing to see but to fly to Cusco (have they got an airport?) just to do it would be like a Peruvian flying to Stoney to see Dunnoter Castle. 

Fair point.

Guest milne_afc
19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The Machu Picchu Arms has a pool table and a log fire. 

They should be done with all that tradition bollocks and get an escalator fitted.

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I got rocket fuel ching in Jamaica from a man called Reggae Mike, freaked out thinking my kid was drowning in the pool and jumped in fully clothed in front of sunbathing Americans. 

That's a fucking holiday!! nae going up a fucking hill. 

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I got rocket fuel ching in Jamaica from a man called Reggae Mike, freaked out thinking my kid was drowning in the pool and jumped in fully clothed in front of sunbathing Americans. 

Haha

wife shaking her heed

26 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

Machu Picchu was decent but not a patch on the quality of the ching we got through in Cusco afterwards. Worth the plane fare alone

I was gona say the same to Yorko but dont think its his thing. 

Read that Marching Powder book Hanzo. We tried to visit the prison for a tour as a result and get biffed up(and possibly bummed) but it had kicked off a few days earlier and nae cunt was getting in for el greengo narco kneesup. Probably just aswell. Dread to think what kind of a pickle me and my 2 pals wouldve ended up in, in there smashed on prison hooch and high voltage biff. Good read that book iirc

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

The modern grass strains are an abomination.

Not only can you taste the chemicals, it goes too tangential, artificial shite.

The value of good contacts is everything.

As it always was. 

Chinky weed. Never touch it. Not properly flushed, cured or dried. I've heard stories about shit being sprayed on it to make it weigh more.

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

I could certainly hold reasonable conversations with parents etc with the aid of sunglasses to hide the peepers. 

To be fair they weren't interested in my ratings of the lassies assholes ive licked over the 10 year period of 1992 to 2002.

I've been at house parties after a night on eccies having joints, could be a dozen different conversations going on with only half a dozen folk in the room, occasionally you'd have a mind blank and go wtf is everyone talking about. Would have made great podcasts.  

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

E's are good, but even Ebeneezer can tell the diff.

Great cocaine is great. E's are different gravy, but have their place.

Microdot (red) best I've ever had but not done peyote nor ayahuasca yet. Bit scared to trip at my old age but know I will again. Loved magic shrooms but kiddy stuff v. proper acid. 

Never liked acid, cheap and nasty, have had good trips but it's the bad one's that get remembered, I'd never touch it again.

57 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Cmon,  that can't be true.  Nobody's smoking something that literally smells of shite. I've heard of smoking  'good shit',  but actual shite? 

When I say shit I don't mean shite I mean shit like glue or silicon or shit. Even heard of glass fibre shit to make it look crystaly.

49 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ended up showing off on Saturday night and had an E, Ket and coke with the mushrooms. It wasn’t pretty. trying to stay away from it all. Don’t belittle a man who is doing so! 

Once took ket in Spangles nightclub Inverurie, the floor went like jelly, had to keep my back to the wall to move, no idea how I managed to drive home.

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

When I say shit I don't mean shite I mean shit like glue or silicon or shit. Even heard of glass fibre shit to make it look crystaly.

Most grass must be home grown these days? No.

I'm not big in the game, my regular days was blocks of black but had a joint on Saturday, do on occasion, fucking reeks so much now. Must be cosha though?