Holidays 2021

BrianFaePerth

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Took a wee bit of ket for the first time a few months back.  Went for a shit for what seemed like an hour,  but apparently it was only about 5 mins. Weird. 

1990 ket you'd have felt like the toilet was made of jelly, would have been 4 hours till you made it back out the room. Horses started knocking it back for being too strong, true story.

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Most grass must be home grown these days? No.

I'm not big in the game, my regular days was blocks of black but had a joint on Saturday, do on occasion, fucking reeks so much now. Must be cosha though? 

Aye but you still do get industrial grown stuff knocking about. An industrial unit with about 1000 plants was busted not far from me recently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:11 AM, YorkDon said:

Was looking at flights to Cusco as want to go to Machu Picchu, but the flights are double the cost of the trip itself, and it’s a two stopper, so would be a grueller.

Anyone on here done Machu Picchu?

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12922-machu-picchu/&tab=comments#comment-494378

Might be of interest 

we are thinking of Peru for next year 

9 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Cheers Euan.Some good info on there.

There are a few companies that take take of transfers and fees etc so I think it’s just a case of picking the one you fancy.

If you go look for the Peru match thread i think there is more info in there about Machu Pichu - or i can ping some of the guys on that thread for you 

10 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Cheers Euan.Some good info on there.

There are a few companies that take take of transfers and fees etc so I think it’s just a case of picking the one you fancy.

few more threads

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14328-peru/&tab=comments#comment-539557

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/850-cuzco-peru-things-to-do/&tab=comments#comment-14661

44 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Booked a trip to Prague for New Years.

Anyone been for New Years specifically and can recommend somewhere to spend Hogmanay? 

Any recommendations generally of bars/restaurants/things to do? 

Cheers. 

Just walk about. Beautiful place. 

We went to some 3 tiered nightclub that was stupidly expensive and generally not enjoyable. The cheap fags and beer the best bit.

So, aye. 

Watch out for the dodgers on the streets after hours, we were getting offered midget to abuse and pee on etc. Very funny, but they weren't joking. 

47 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Right, got a place for scran last minute and didn’t enjoy it (so I’m told) 

Found a decent boozer (which was below street level) and drank champerz and pints (it was good) 

Wrap up warm 

that’s all I've got 

Haha thanks. 

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We went to some 3 tiered nightclub that was stupidly expensive and generally not enjoyable. The cheap fags and beer the best bit.

So, aye. 

Watch out for the dodgers on the streets after hours, we were getting offered midget to abuse and pee on etc. Very funny, but they weren't joking. 

Yeah. Been to a similar sounding club on a stag doo years ago. Pretty sure there was something dodgy going on as the women in there were all over me and one of the other boys. Reckon they probably wanted us to buy them drinks at about €150/ea. I just let them thrust their bum in to my crotch for a bit then fucked off though. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Booked a trip to Prague for New Years.

Anyone been for New Years specifically and can recommend somewhere to spend Hogmanay? 

Any recommendations generally of bars/restaurants/things to do? 

Cheers. 

Can’t remember the names of any places, but there is a scout bar bang in the centre of the old town that has ace views and cheap beers. 

If you can’t find anywhere for Hogmanay online I can ask a couple of cunts I ken.

5 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Can’t remember the names of any places, but there is a scout bar bang in the centre of the old town that has ace views and cheap beers. 

If you can’t find anywhere for Hogmanay online I can ask a couple of cunts I ken.

Cheers man. That'd be much appreciated. Trying to look online but you know what it's like with pub websites, loads either don't have one or they're rarely updated, so a recommendation or two would be great! 

56 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers man. That'd be much appreciated. Trying to look online but you know what it's like with pub websites, loads either don't have one or they're rarely updated, so a recommendation or two would be great! 

She says nowhere. Charles Sq is all fireworks and broken glass. Sounds a laugh at least. 

check out goout.cz and mentioned some place called duplex might be ok

7 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So, aye. 

We got offered to go to a place to kick midgets off a high stage into some crash mats.

Gladly accepted the offer.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

We got offered to go to a place to kick midgets off a high stage into some crash mats.

Gladly accepted the offer.

Hahaha. We pushed ourselves laughing and the boy got a bitty aggro. 

"Why you laughing why do you laugh" 

Different sides of life, eh. Totally normal proposition to him.