Holidays 2021

BrianFaePerth

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed I did. 

He's picked a pointless argument over nothing. He's now moved on to arguing things I didn't even say. 

Not arguing, just making a point that indeed wealth and entitlement can get you anywhere (Boris Johnson father) didn’t see the previous posts alluding to this, apologies ?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, thedandydon said:

Supposed to be in the US in August. Already shifted it from last summer, to spring to this summer. Hoping the Yanks get their shit in order so it’ll be on the magic ‘green list’, whenever that gets decided.

It's a pretty shit place outwith New York, covid maybe doing you a favour.

21 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I went to south Florida a few years ago, Miami, Naples and Key West.

Great places to visit, wouldn't want to stay there though.

Key West is great. Really chilled out.

We were there during the world Cup in 2010 and enjoyed Frank Lampard's disallowed goal whilst enjoying a cold beer.

Did you go on the Conch Train?

38 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Key West is great. Really chilled out.

We were there during the world Cup in 2010 and enjoyed Frank Lampard's disallowed goal whilst enjoying a cold beer.

Did you go on the Conch Train?

No, just hung around bars and the pool.

Great place to walk about and pop in and out of bars, we were there in November so the weather was just right as well.

• 3 weeks later...

aye. been to Stolkholm years ago - to see tracy chapman lol

lovely city. Was in Nov so would expect a better vibe if you go in sumner.

also been to Goteborg. see above.

and Malmo. been there in sumner tho. would say to go there if Copenhagen is your focus and not Sweden. nearby Ystadt is crackin

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Has anyone been to Sweden?

Stockholm in particular.

I'm looking at a few days in August or September (I'll go by train to Gothenburg for the day for obvious reasons).

Went to Gothenburg for a couple of nights. Sneaked on the famous pitch. Bought some crazy priced burrito, fash and pints. 

Probably wouldn’t return. Like Denmark but twice the price and nae as good.

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

What did you do when you were on the pitch? Just run about pretending to score and pish?

A wee bit of how's your father?

Nowt wrong with reliving your youth old man, Ano it was a fair while for you(maybe), done that in several stadiums without care,bloody marvellous to pretend you play for the famous and celebrate ?.

nearly got chucked out of el jem, the colosseum in Tunisia for pretending to be a gladiator once. During Ramadan but they were probably too tired to catch me, would have crippled them wae ma big gladiator sword (big stick)anyway