Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

McGregor and Turnbull should've both seen red. 

They would've been soft but letter of the law they are red cards. 

Bike seat sniffing cunt, Willie Collum.

Turnbull's wouldn't have been soft at all. Dirty cunt. 

I thought the overall performance was good, Turnbull should have been sent off. Realistically we were looking at a loss so a draw is fine for me. Happy some youth got a shot and they performed too. Looking forward to the cup games, if we play like this against Dundee Utd we will demolish them.  

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

AND, we should have scored more more one

Criminal chances missed and you don't get away with that 

Agree. That Ferguson one where he hits the post is a fuckin sitter.

3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Turnbull's wouldn't have been soft at all. Dirty cunt. 

He doesn't make heaps of contact but its technically violent conduct. How he's not given that I've no idea.

You really are up against it in this league.

Rode our luck at times but by fuck how refreshing was it to see us intent on all out attack when we won the ball back? Players flooding forward and bursting a gut to attack against one of the old firm instead of being scared as fuck to even cross the halfway line. 

long may it continue

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Liam said:

Rode our luck at times but by fuck how refreshing was it to see us intent on all out attack when we won the ball back? Players flooding forward and bursting a gut to attack against one of the old firm instead of being scared as fuck to even cross the halfway line. 

long may it continue

Forget these 7ft target men,a pacy attack is much more effective,....and pleasing on the eye

Pig sick at that last 30 seconds but the 92 and half minites before we were excellent. Should have finished them off but we did ride our luck as well.

Like the look of us being a counter attacking team. Every time we won a second ball there was a lot more urgency to get men forward.

Also the boy Woods is a lot better on the ball than Lewis, a lot less aimless long punts tonight, Woods often found a man when he knocked it forward. You have to wonder if he might actually pip Lewis to be no.1 as a lot of managers prefer that kind of keeper nowadays.

Sickening end to an enjoyable game.

however

Great performance and attitude, considering it’s only the second game it makes me really optimistic for the future. Still would love us to sign Griffiths, whenever he is on the pitch you just get the feeling he will score.

Also, I think we all saw tonight that Scott Brown really isn’t very good any more.

• Downvote 1