Sign in to follow this  
Roberto

Dean Campbell Appreciation Thread

53 minutes ago, ferlaytio said:

I hope you shags like he tackles in that case.

Ask Ollie, he might stand with a glass against the wall listening in. 

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Does it matter if Campbell turns out to be a superstar or not? 

Even if he's good enough to be a squad player at Aberdeen then that's fine. 

Most clubs need players like that.  Particularly if they can fill in in more than one position. 

Not everyone needs to be sold for multi millions.  We should be developing players for the squad as well.

Dean Campbell, the new Andy Considine.

Here to keep the record going for another 10-15 years

4 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Bored ?you shit stirring clown.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

How ironic, you of all people suggesting someone has to up their game.

3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

You're clearly just tryin to rile his old man here which to me is an arsehole move. 

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He’s getting the experience at Aberdeen. Do you even watch the games you retard?

2 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

😅😅

2 hours ago, minijc said:

MacKenzie is older you moron.

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I was thinking that Deano had maybe pumped his bird then realised the stupidity of that.

Dinna bite lads, he's put out the bait and there's been lots of bites

I think Campbell epitomised the way the game was on Saturday. Doing ok/pretty decent for the most part then one lapse in concentration/fuck up and some say he’s shit. 
It is funny reading the two extreme camps on here today tho 

6 hours ago, Dons79 said:

No he’s not?, not even close to being the best player in our team, Ramsay by far superior than anything we have, ferguson, brown,Ramirez Mckenzie all ahead of him by miles. What you said their is utter shite.

Playing devils advocate but if this is true, why do opposition managers appear to target both Ramsay and McKenzie as the weak links. The Icelanders cottoned onto this after about ten minutes. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Playing devils advocate but if this is true, why do opposition managers appear to target both Ramsay and McKenzie as the weak links. The Icelanders cottoned onto this after about ten minutes. 

I wouldn’t say they were the weak links it’s just they were playing so far up the park that’s where the space is in behind 

Edited by thurso

18 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

That was clearly (to me anyway) a system issue. Ramsay and McKenzie were being played as pretty advanced full backs as part of a back 4. Meaning that the best area for opponents to exploit was in behind them.

There are situations that both could've defended better, without doubt, but I wouldn't say that it was either of the individuals to blame for that being our weak spot when we had a back 4. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I agree back in summer when we signed a shitload of midfielders who were obviously going to get played ahead of him that a loan move for Campbell would have been the sensible thing to do.

But thank fuck we didn't. The midfielders signed turned out to be a pile of shite bar Brown. And our first choice (or only if you like) natural left back is now picking up injuries. Campbell's versatility has proven useful for both situations. Do I think he'll ever be a world beater? Absolutely not. Do I think he is good enough to be a valuable squad member for the next 5 years....absolutely I do. I've no idea of the loon's personal ambitions and being a squad player might not match his aspirations....if he wanted to move on to play regularly I'm certain he could do so at a club like Dundee or Livingston quite comfortably

A very reasonable response. I may not think Campbell offers much but I can accept someone’s respectable opinion. 
If everyone was fit I don’t see Campbell starting whatsoever…a good loan stint will do him the world of good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Dinna bite lads, he's put out the bait and there's been lots of bites

It livened the site up for a few hours. 

Shall we start a new debate now?….Andrew Considine, anniversary of 500 appearances (woopeefuckingdo) for the Dons. I believe that is someone who should have been shown the door since he cost us a defeat to Celtic (Rogic) in the dying minutes in the Scottish Cup final. It was one of an extremely long list of lapses of concentration upto that point. He has done extremely well making a living out of the club for someone with very little footballing ability. A very likeable lad off the pitch but it’s on the pitch that counts. Andrew Cumbersome is a very apt name for him…but I wish him well and hope he recovers but the quicker he retires the better for all concerned. Hopefully he makes a good manager.

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

I was thinking that Deano had maybe pumped his bird then realised the stupidity of that.

Let’s be honest, forget  about Deano’s footballing ability for a second……he is most probably a virgin. He looks like one and plays like one. 

Edited by RED_JOHN

3 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

I hope you shags like he tackles in that case.

*I hope he 

29 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Shall we start a new debate now?….Andrew Considine, anniversary of 500 appearances (woopeefuckingdo) for the Dons. I believe that is someone who should have been shown the door since he cost us a defeat to Celtic (Rogic) in the dying minutes in the Scottish Cup final. It was one of an extremely long list of lapses of concentration upto that point. He has done extremely well making a living out of the club for someone with very little footballing ability. A very likeable lad off the pitch but it’s on the pitch that counts. Andrew Cumbersome is a very apt name for him…but I wish him well and hope he recovers but the quicker he retires the better for all concerned. Hopefully he makes a good manager.

Get a fucking hobby you bellend. 

3 minutes ago, don corleone said:

You're just adding to his excitement.

He did cost us v Rogic tbf 

Liverpool binned their keeper after his CL final howler remember 

ruthless. Then won the cup next time 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Add to the debate….you are surely better than that.

33 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You're just adding to his excitement.

I know, but maybe he should try finding a more constructive way to amuse himself, rather than trying to wind up strangers on the Internet. Then again, maybe his life is so incredibly shit that getting a rise out of people on here is the only way that he can feel like his life is in some small way not a complete waste of time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Let’s be honest, forget  about Deano’s footballing ability for a second……he is most probably a virgin. He looks like one and plays like one. 

Why are you thinking about 20 year old blokes' sex lives?

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Well done, that’ll be Betty incoming now 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Well done, that’ll be Betty incoming now 

Fit you get up to in your Fiat 500 in Brighton is none of my concern.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

That’s my point…what sex life? 👌

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Add to the debate….you are surely better than that.

Not really a debate just listening to the inane gibberish of a clueless attention seeker who thinks it absolutely hilarious to post nonsense about someone’s son just for the crack like !

And since we are conversing for the record I don’t hate you I just hold you in utter contempt 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Not really a debate just listening to the inane gibberish of a clueless attention seeker who thinks it absolutely hilarious to post nonsense about someone’s son just for the crack like !

And since we are conversing for the record I don’t hate you I just hold you in utter contempt 

The hate is strong in you….you will do yourself a big favour by sitting down whilst reading my posts as your general welfare may be a concern for someone somewhere. 
I doubt it though but I suggest not standing on precarious edges. You may flatline. 
Take care Fishy. 

Forgot to ask….are you in the Dean Campbell fan club? Yes or no will suffice.

Edited by RED_JOHN

4 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

The hate is strong in you….you will do yourself a big favour by sitting down whilst reading my posts as your general welfare may be a concern for someone somewhere. 
I doubt it though but I suggest not standing on precarious edges. You may flatline. 
Take care Fishy. 

Forgot to ask….are you in the Dean Campbell fan club? Yes or no will suffice.

You really don’t get it do you 

29 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Mrs palm and her five daughters is his limit.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Is that a yes or no in your language?

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Attention seeking prick. Hopefully some kerb stomps you soon. Deserve serious injuries.

Anyway. Dean Campbell.

We're going to need players who graft and fight for the next few months. 

I trust Campbell to fight for the cause.

COYR

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Attention seeking prick. Hopefully some kerb stomps you soon. Deserve serious injuries.

How is orange sales going? Get somebody better for PR….your own technique is severely lacking.

Don't worry, I'm training up young Mario

Give it 13 years and we will have a Miller back in Central defence 

I've thought about it.

Still our best player.

Especially with Considine being injured.