49 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

What’s the latest with Ryan Hedges? Any chance he could be added to the bench this weekend?

No

I'd go with pretty much the same team as wednesday night, Ramsay in for McCrorie if the latter fails to recover from injury, possibly even if he does recover.

Really want to see Hayes further up the park but unless Glass rejigs the defence, which is unlikely, left back is where he will be.

Thought Kennedy has looked better since Glass' arrival, big game for him tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

No

I'd go with pretty much the same team as wednesday night, Ramsay in for McCrorie if the latter fails to recover from injury, possibly even if he does recover.

Really want to see Hayes further up the park but unless Glass rejigs the defence, which is unlikely, left back is where he will be.

Thought Kennedy has looked better since Glass' arrival, big game for him tomorrow.

He'll be fucked for Sunday then you dottery old cunt. ;)

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Went down that day as well. Byrne heeder.

Was brutal. Pretty sure we played them not long after in the league. Got in a bit of bother with 'Utility' lads as well.

Walked away with a bit of a shiner, but we won the battle.

The good old days, where we were shite.

That rings a bell actually. I'm sure we went down for a mid week game a few days later and beat them 2-1

They “. Rested quite a few “ on Wednesday obviously taking this one really seriously 

dependent on who is actually available for our defence will be crucial 

my reckoning is Hoban suspended , mckenzie cup tied mcrorie injured 

so unfortunately not many options 

I expect a really close game 

however there does appear to be more belief so I will go with this 

2:1 dons 

kamberi , Kennedy ( yes Kennedy?) , some no name for them 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

No

Is Hoban not suspended? 
If he is & McCrorie is injured then fuck knows the back four would be?

We only have Considine that can play centre half. 

13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Maybe a bit early for him then unless he was being cautious. 

Sounds like a chance for another youngster then.  Bring it on. 

Oh I'm nae too sure about that

Ramsay deserves to stay in on merit but the Cup has become our chance of salvaging something out of a pretty much written off season 2 months back. 2 raw rookies playing alongside each other in the backline would be a risk too far for me. I'd rather risk an 80% fit Taylor (if he breaks down during the match fair enough we then have no choice but to bring on a youngster. Taylor's leaving anyway so if it happens then bad luck)

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Ramsay deserves to stay in on merit but the Cup has become our chance of salvaging something out of a pretty much written off season 2 months back. 2 raw rookies playing alongside each other in the backline would be a risk too far for me. I'd rather risk an 80% fit Taylor (if he breaks down during the match fair enough we then have no choice but to bring on a youngster. Taylor's leaving anyway so if it happens then bad luck)

Aright Mcinnes

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye but you can't make Taylor play if he isn't fit. 

He can just say I'm not fit so I won't be playing thanks very much.