1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

To be honest though for the last few months we have been very poor, relegation fodder if we hadn't been semi-OK at the start of the season. After a couple glimpses of hope last 2 games reality has hit us square in the jaw.

Aye. Exactly. 

At least it will stop some of the current lot conning the management team into giving them a new contract. 

At least Glass now knows the shite he has taken over. abysmal performance from all bar Woods, Hayes is hopeless at left back and it was shown up badly Today, Hendry and Kamberi very poor and the Centre halves were terrible. United absolutely wiped the floor with us and it could have Been  many more goals for them and we could have been there all night and wouldn't have scored. A team full of bottlers and not a single leader

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

United pushed up first half then we were finished.

United... Dundee... United.

I'll make a prediction right now. Unless Glass is given money then he won't last 18 months.

Totally agree. Let's see where DC's prawcess takes us. Have horrible feeling this may be the start of a new low in performance. And that comes from someone that thought the performances under DM the last 2 years were as low as we could get.

Big summer ahead which, as things stand, I am not in the least confident that we will make things any better.

As you say Glass could be found out within 18 months if DC doesn't support him big style financially.

Low scoring Dundee United for feck sake!!!!!

This playing out from the back is fine, providing we have the players A- execute it and B we don’t have players in midfield that are prepared to take the ball and drive forward.

Campell is built like a pipe cleaner whose only pass is sideways or backwards, and Matty Kennedy has probably only taken in a full back a handful of times since he signed

no use fuck off

Just now, There's only one Adam Roon said:

Won't watch the last three games have had enough now! Time for big changes now of the players out of contract of on loan are good enough let me go! And try get rid of Kennedy Hayes and Mcgin 

Well McGinn is easy to achieve, given he's out of contract in a few weeks time.

Hayes turns 34 in the summer and has a year left on his contract. We haven't even paid him his wages for this season yet. Who the hell is going to want him on the money we pay our players, even if he was still half decent? Which he's not.

Kennedy has 2 years left on his contract. He's been totally shite from the day he joined us. Even if we offered to cover 100% of his wages to any team willing to take him off our hands, I doubt there would be many takers.

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Only players in that 11 that started I would excuse complete lambasting is Ramsay & Woods.

Rest should be slaughtered. Guess the subs were onto a bogey as well as game was burst by then anyway

Agree with you there F'n'D!  Not often that happens.  The only two positives I took from the game.

Ramsay had a tough afternoon and was caught well out of position a number of times, was wasteful in possession at times, made some poor decisions.... but I love his attitude.  Didn't let his head go down and still kept at it for the 90 mins.  He'll have plenty of other horror shows... but I reckon he's got a bit about him.  He has a chance IMO.

19 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Lewis Ferguson has been fucking shocking. Take the money for him. 

I have no doubt he will be at sevco next season.

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

There was no reaction.

There was no fight.

We dominated first 10 mins then United stepped up.

Glass is a fanny. I said it against Celtic, he doesn't rave and rant on sidelines. Russell does.

I'm fed up having conversations with Muppets on here who don't have the slightest clue about the game.

Everyone had the wool pulled over their eyes with Cormack... nae me. Man's a complete fud. There is still folk who believe he wasn't appointed before that Hibs game. Mental.

In house money saving and hope he gets it right.

He has to give Glass money otherwise the project is going to fail.

3 nil pumped by United with what, 1 shot on target (maybe 2). Embarrassing.

Pants: pished

• Dildo 1