An absolute shit show. No cunt in red wanted it. Glass is not stupid, he would have seen a number of wage thief’s out there (Kennedy, Kamberi, Hoban) a number of players whose time is up (McGinn, Hayes,  Considine) some who will get better (Ramsey, Ferguson, Campbell). Hendry and Woods are exempt from the list. 
A good manager watches that and improves the whole team and ethos. 

35 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

We have the third biggest budget in the league, I’ve no doubt we can assemble a side with that budget that’s more than capable of being in the top six. If not then Glass will be gone I reckon. I think we are past the point of top six trophies, McInnes has raised the bar so there can’t really be any excuse to lower it

I don't even know if we'll have the third biggest budget next season. 

I have no idea where we'll finish next season.  None of us do. The team will look completely different. 

Ask me again in September 

47 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Just watched Glass' interview on redTV there. Reading between the lines, he's suggesting the players aren't fit enough yet, to deal with the demands of training and consecutive matches. I think we'll be alright next season.

It does make me wonder what kind of operation was going on before.

Look at Wright - says he’s fitter & gained muscle mass since he left.

Cosgrove said he noticed a big difference after ONE training session at Birmingham.

It’s pretty obvious the management team had lost their “intensity” & the training suffered. 

That’ll take time to rectify.

It’s unforgivable if footballers aren’t fit enough. 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't even know if we'll have the third biggest budget next season. 

I have no idea where we'll finish next season.  None of us do. The team will look completely different. 

Ask me again in September 

The 3rd biggest budget argument can be binned now McInnes is of the wage bill 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Look at Wright - says he’s fitter & gained muscle mass since he left.

Cosgrove said he noticed a big difference after ONE training session at Birmingham.

It’s pretty obvious the management team had lost their “intensity” & the training suffered. 

That’ll take time to rectify.

It’s unforgivable if footballers aren’t fit enough. 

Banged on about not having a training ground as well. 

I thought we had the better start and could have taken the lead with one or two chances early on.  Once the pattern of the game set-in there was only one team in it.

Mellon out-witted Glass today by simply playing a cup tie as a cup tie, while we failed hopelessly attempting an exhibition.  It was evident early in the match that we would only concede more and more territory by trying to play a slow passing game.  Neither Hendry nor Kamberi saw real service with the latter a liability when dropping deep.  Our game scarcely progressed through midfield and United's tactic of turning the game infield was a steal, showing up our midfield to be off pace.  For all the talk of footballing philosophy we were embarrassed today by the simple strategy of our opponents, and the expert finishing of a more confident group of players.

Glass looked bewildered by the lack of leadership on the pitch and the sheer lack of option to develop a chance in tactics, two things for which he cannot be blamed.  Show players with nimble footwork will not always win you games and the challenge will be to bring in a balance of quality and character. 

COYR

27 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

In that case was it not better resting some players against Celtic and prioritize the Scottish Cup?

Are we now aspiring to play like Dundee United? What a time to be alive.

Aye the same Dundee United that beat us 3 going on 6 I think playing like that away from home would be good

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Why wouldn’t we have the third biggest budget? Is Cormack looking to cut the budget? 

I don't know.  Do you? 

Apparently we've been hit harder than Hearts and Hibs due to our reliance on corporate.  If Hibs make the Conference thingy they might have a wee bit more cash to spend 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s a forum FFS - You can say what the fuck you like you fucking pussy ?

You didn’t read ALL my post.

But as always, you just be contrary.

So just to be clear, you are saying it’s a forum where you can say what you like yet you are complaining about me apparently being a contrarian. 

Do you even realise how stupid you are?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Id have happily taken a 3-0 skelping in a meaningless league game if it meant winning today

Likewise, but many wouldn't have. 

Glass shouldn't be in the conversation today, the players need a fucking doing for once. 

Had their tummies rubbed for years now, and when the going has gotten tough, they hide on the pitch. I genuinely dislike most of this Dons team, there's no character, personality or drive. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't know.  Do you? 

Apparently we've been hit harder than Hearts and Hibs due to our reliance on corporate.  If Hibs make the Conference thingy they might have a wee bit more cash to spend 

Cormack has confirmed Glass will be backed and all the noises from the media have echoed this. 

He's put his neck on the line re Glass and will be keen to give him every chance, part of that comes with backing him.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Cormack has confirmed Glass will be backed and all the noises from the media have echoed this. 

He's put his neck on the line re Glass and will be keen to give him every chance, part of that comes with backing him.

Aye I know.  McInnes was heavily backed too. Before and during covid. 

Whether that translates to the third biggest budget remains to be seen. 

12 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

An absolute shit show. No cunt in red wanted it. Glass is not stupid, he would have seen a number of wage thief’s out there (Kennedy, Kamberi, Hoban) a number of players whose time is up (McGinn, Hayes,  Considine) some who will get better (Ramsey, Ferguson, Campbell). Hendry and Woods are exempt from the list. 
A good manager watches that and improves the whole team and ethos. 

Agree entirely min. Folk questioning Glass after 3 games is mental 

13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't know.  Do you? 

Well it would probably be a bad move to talk up the club and have a “vision” etc then cut the playing budget.

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No, I was laughing at you bitching like a fucking prom Queen about “name calling” ?

Why are you posting like an American teenager now? Is that how you groom people online?

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think that's mildly amusing coming from yourself if truth be told.

Surprised you managed to stop wanking over “Deano” to notice tbh

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Touché 

Creepy

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Well it would probably be a bad move to talk up the club and have a “vision” etc then cut the playing budget.

Hopefully he's a man of his word. 

But seeing as I think Cormack is a little economical with the truth I'll reserve judgment until I see who we bring in over the summer.  

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Likewise, but many wouldn't have. 

Glass shouldn't be in the conversation today, the players need a fucking doing for once. 

Had their tummies rubbed for years now, and when the going has gotten tough, they hide on the pitch. I genuinely dislike most of this Dons team, there's no character, personality or drive. 

Totally agree - I'd get rid of every one of them over the age of 21

First time a 4 4 2 has been played in a long time and the 2 centre mids were overrun. 

Could argue the tactics & formation didn't help...but Campbell in there as 1 or 2 is weak as fuck.  Whether you like the signing of Brown or not, it's this sort of game he will.make a difference. 

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Backed by how much. ???    That’s the question.     Let’s see how much cash Glass gets, and let’s hope he knows what he’s doing with the money. Mcinnes emptied the Accident and Emergency department at the ARI so he can’t shop there.  

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’re a fucking bell end.

Oh dear, is this the “bitching like a fucking prom queen” you were talking about?

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You respond to some one else saying creepy but yet imagine me sitting wanking over Deano.

You're the biggest trumpet on here min. That speaks volumes.

The kind of cunt who would stand behind a group of pals shouting your mouth the expect your pals to do the fighting for you. Complete weasel. Not everyone can be wrong when they call you out... only you can't see it.

Put me on block then, I don’t really care.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Under statement to be fair. Everyone calls him out for it, but still his mong fingers continue to type nonsense. He has been this way for years.

To be honest more fool me responding to the weasel.

Again, if I upset you that much put me on block or just don’t read my posts. Bit of a sensitive soul eh?

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye I know.  McInnes was heavily backed too. Before and during covid. 

Whether that translates to the third biggest budget remains to be seen. 

I think it may.

Time will tell.