Europe 21/22

Decent draw only a 75 minute flight away and as has been said.....Gothenburg will hopefully instill good vibes for us.

They'll be no pushovers but far better going there than a 6 hour plus flight each way to the depths of Kazakhstan just before the league opener

They have some respectable results in previous couple of seasons drawing nil nil with RB Leipzig and AZ Almaar but went out over 2 legs. Not started the domestic season well but they will have the advantage of being fully up to speed and mid-way through season whilst this will be our first competitive game. 

Martin Olson who used to play for Blackburn and Swansea is probably the most well known player.

Hopefully we get in some more new faces before that as otherwise i would say its a 50/50 game and i wouldn't be confident due to the lack of competitive games.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

They have some respectable results in previous couple of seasons drawing nil nil with RB Leipzig and AZ Almaar but went out over 2 legs. Not started the domestic season well but they will have the advantage of being fully up to speed and mid-way through season whilst this will be our first competitive game. 

Martin Olson who used to play for Blackburn and Swansea is probably the most well known player.

Hopefully we get in some more new faces before that as otherwise i would say its a 50/50 game and i wouldn't be confident due to the lack of competitive games.

Hedges to run circles round him