Europe 21/22

49 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

am I right in thinking with the new covid rules announced today that we will be able to have 2000 fans at the Hacken game?

Surely we should canvas for more than that.

Outside spectating. If they allowed 6k into a Glasgow fanzone, we should be allowed similar at the very least

6 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

6000 sounds unlikely but we will be able to ask for dispensation for a larger number from what it says on here so you never know - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57571009

“Applications could be made on a case-by-case basis to swell that, as was done for Hampden's Euro 2020 matches.”

You can bet your bottom dollar the cheeks will be asking for increased numbers so we should too.

30 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I know bud,  just pulling your leg.  You watch a fair bit of Swedish fitba then? 

yes...unfortunately in the summer there aren't many championships to see games. ??
From what I saw it seems to me a very weak team...physically strong...but that's all.
However they will have another physical condition due to the number of games they already have... and in that Aberdeen may have problems.

36 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

“Applications could be made on a case-by-case basis to swell that, as was done for Hampden's Euro 2020 matches.”

You can bet your bottom dollar the cheeks will be asking for increased numbers so we should too.

Jason Leitch was on radio just now saying that they would be working with authorities and clubs before the European games and it sounded like there was possibility of larger numbers and they would be looking at what restrictions would need to be in place.

3 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Jason Leitch was on radio just now saying that they would be working with authorities and clubs before the European games and it sounded like there was possibility of larger numbers and they would be looking at what restrictions would need to be in place.

UEFA have already announced no away fans before the groups, so surely down to local levels as the risk for decisions.

You can be sure this decisions is with the cheeks in mind

An utter fucking joke. All us adults have been offered the vaccine, I've had two jabs. Should be up to us now to assess risk, I want to go to these games so they should fucking well let me. If some cunt is scared of the virus then they can fucking we'll decide themselves to stay home. The government can utterly fuck off with this telling us what to do shite now.

• Upvote 3

Right then, I’ve played by the rules, socially distanced, didn’t go on holiday, protected myself, my family and others thought this pandemic.

I am allowed to sit indoors in a pub and drink or go to a Cinema. I’ve forgone these so far to do my bit to keep the numbers down

I’ve never caught it and am now double jabbed and therefore believe we should now be in a position to watch a game of football out in the open.

So on that basis, when’s the tickets on for sale for the BK Hacken game on the 22nd?

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Roberto said:

We should not be worrying about a team 13th in the fucking Swedish league ffs.

It’s what we do Roberto. Pretty natural as we are a team in real transition and none of us has a clue how this new team will gel under Glass. 

I guess the game is now only a couple of weeks away, but the nervousness will just increase. 

Hopefully we will get at least 2,000 fans in and some of us get a chance to see football properly again. 

57 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

It’s what we do Roberto. Pretty natural as we are a team in real transition and none of us has a clue how this new team will gel under Glass. 

I guess the game is now only a couple of weeks away, but the nervousness will just increase. 

Hopefully we will get at least 2,000 fans in and some of us get a chance to see football properly again. 

2000 is already approved at the moment.

I’m hoping they get much more, 5000 at least

• Dildo 1